Springs Have Arrived!

LETHALITY

Established Member
Hoping to get these BMR's on this weekend. Should be 1 1/4 front and 1 1/2 rear.

61db97cc-5cce-7d43.jpg

61db97cc-5d3c-72ed.jpg

LETHALITY

Established Member
did you get an adjustable panhard bar as well?

Absolutely, however they had some defects in the powder coating process. So they started over on the current batch. Should arrive early next week. Kevin from BMR was kind enough to call and explain the issues. Got free shipping!

KONA BLUES

HORSEPOWER JUNKIE
Established Member
Excellent choice Sir!

I have these springs as well, just waiting for a free day to install all the suspension upgrades I have purchased these past few months.

Looking forward to seeing pics after the install :)

LETHALITY

Established Member
Thanks guys, I will definitely post pics. Going to start the install tomorrow. Anyone thats done this before, Any tips for a smooth process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LETHALITY

Established Member
Well they were. I sheared a &@$! bolt on the upper strut mount! So I just ordered a pair of GT500 mounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2012GTCS

Established Member
Not good! better off with the GT500s anyway. post up any tips after as well. Ill be doing mine in the spring

grabber blue gt

Established Member
So we can get away with just putting springs, gt500 mounts, and a panhard bar? I want to lower my car badly, but dont want to spend the extra cash right now on shocks and struts if I dont have to.

I was reading that you can just point the arrow on the gt500 mount towards the motor to gain some camber back.

stang8psi

Established Member
So we can get away with just putting springs, gt500 mounts, and a panhard bar? I want to lower my car badly, but dont want to spend the extra cash right now on shocks and struts if I dont have to.

I was reading that you can just point the arrow on the gt500 mount towards the motor to gain some camber back.

Just springs and panhard bar, no need to change to the gt500 mounts unless you are going to change the struts and shocks.

grabber blue gt

Established Member
Wow thats great news! I guess I will order my springs and panhard bar next week than. I plan on going with Koni's once I get some extra cash, so I guess I'll just get the gt500 mounts then

Users who are viewing this thread