springfield custom carry 1911 questions.

o2gt

Established Member
Hello

I was wondering if anyone has a custom carry? If so how do you like it, what was your way time what did you cross shop against it and if you dont mind how much did you spend on it? they look like very nice guns, Im also looking at the dan wesson valor and my wife really likes the wilson combat. I just dont know if I want to wait for one to be built or spend the money on a wilson.

o2gt

Established Member
anyone out there? I know there are lots of gun lovers on the forum.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I have a Springfield 1911 Lightweight Champion Operator... slightly smaller than the custom carry, but it is a great tool. It came with a nice trigger, night sights, etc. Couple hundred, maybe even 1k rounds through it with no issues. I don't shoot it enough to be honest.

I have mine set up like the photo (no extended magazine) with a Raven Concealment kydex light holster. I think I spent around $900 out the door with tax/dros.

tumblr_mj3ylxFpAH1rv2gk5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:

o2gt

Established Member
great looking gun i really love the way the Springfield's look. i really like the finish and the grips.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
You can't go wrong with a Springfield 1911. Excellent quality for a fair price and great customer service. I don't have a Custom Carry, but I do have a Lightweight Ultra Compact. I got it to replace a Colt Officer's which I got to replace a Para P12. The Springfield has been very reliable with never a failure.

Users who are viewing this thread