spring mods completed

efroeh

Established Member
Finally got some time off to get the car cleaned up to take some photos. I collected a few parts over the winter. The most noticeable is the 702 true forged rims from Steve there the hidden hard wear in chrome 20x9 front 20x11 rear front tires are 255/40r20 rear 315 35r20 mpss. I could not be happier with the rims they look amazing. Nothing but props to Steve and his team at tf. I also got some headers and off road h pipe and a tf louvered hood extractor from the market on this very website. The louvered extractor looks amazing and is much cleaner then the factory one. Headers are awsome loud but not annoying going down the highway ( the old lady was really concerned about that). Like to thank everyone that I bought the parts from Brian at performance plus in saskatoon for installing the headers and Kelvin rims for mounting the tires on the true forged rims. I have a few more things from van to install but it's just too nice out not to enjoy the car.
Thanks for looking. On to the pics ( just cell phone pics don't have a nice camera)

20150531_114519_zpsgvcj53fl.gif

20150531_114531_zps4dcs6ktv.gif

20150531_114612_zpsaymelgs1.gif

20150531_114627_zpsi55j34vb.gif

20150531_114650_zpsdnlegasm.gif

20150531_114817_zpsot1muhqh.gif

Let me know what you guys thing stock pic is in my sig to compare.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Those wheels look killer with that color. Quality wheel. Next time for a traction bonus, try the 888.
You won't be sorry.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
The car Looks awesome man, I love the wheels, nice choice. Graber blue is such a nice color.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Looks awesome, you know I love those wheels. Close up of the hidden hardware would be bonus. Congrats, car looks great! :beer:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Very nice. Really like the chrome on GB. I have been thinking about the same hood vent.

Please comment on the difficulty of removing the OEM unit and how is it held in place? Does the TF vent attach in the same manner? Does it match the curve of the hood?

Thanks, Tom

Kel

Established Member
Very nice, love the chrome on GB...if I could only find those damn MPSS in stock somewhere, I'd get my 50th SS's on there with them! Jealous (motivated!) now :)

efroeh

Established Member
Very nice. Really like the chrome on GB. I have been thinking about the same hood vent.

Please comment on the difficulty of removing the OEM unit and how is it held in place? Does the TF vent attach in the same manner? Does it match the curve of the hood?

Thanks, Tom

The hood vent was stuck on there with two sided tape and 2 bolts. The tf vent is attached similar it has been awhile since i put it on but I remember taking the stocker off it take patience and some prying. I snapped a photo for you to show you how it follows the hood. It sits a little lower then the stock piece with give is nicer lines.

20150601_073147_zpslkbpmrd8.gif

efroeh

Established Member
Where did you get the paint matched heat extractor? I really like the look of this on your car!

I actually bought it from another forum member. You can buy them from steve and just get them painted it really gives it somthing special I think.

svt662

Established Member
I think your Shelby looks Great! Did you lower it or is that at stock height? Any rubbing issues on the rears? Thanks!

efroeh

Established Member
I think your Shelby looks Great! Did you lower it or is that at stock height? Any rubbing issues on the rears? Thanks!

Thanks for the kind words. Nope not lowered at all. The rears I have a adjustable pandhard bar which helped center it and just needed to trim some of the carpet in the fender wells that's it.

paluka21

Established Member
Very nice looking wheels. As I mentioned in your other post, I really like a shiny wheel on most colored cars, perhaps just the generation of cars I grew up liking.

Users who are viewing this thread