Spring is comming...Looking for a Foxbody

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I sold my 1986 foxbody for $28,000.00, my helper at work wants $20,000.00 for his, and a friend of mine who's car I painted and was recently in 5.0 magazine wants $14,000.00 for his and another friend of mine who's car I painted sold for $10,000.00 last month so I say these fox body Stangs are bringing in the money

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74722

Decent deal here as well if you are willing to travel!

Or for a couple grand more why not a cobra:
http://horsepowerjunkies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74919

That first one there looks like a nice find. The white one I'm not real hot on because it's a repaint, and you never really know why a car was repainted (Unless that's the owner that did it and shared the reasons with you...but since they didn't mention fresh paint, I'm guessing this isn't the case). Since it's a color change, maybe that was the only reason, or maybe it was in an accident or...

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
That first one there looks like a nice find. The white one I'm not real hot on because it's a repaint, and you never really know why a car was repainted (Unless that's the owner that did it and shared the reasons with you...but since they didn't mention fresh paint, I'm guessing this isn't the case). Since it's a color change, maybe that was the only reason, or maybe it was in an accident or...

To bad i dont live in NC that fox would be mine...;-)

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
thanks for the posts guys, just got back from vacation to Costa Rica, still looking and will continue to look. Looks like purchasing may not come until the new year.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
seems like this could be a good starting point for me but Im not sure if I want to take the risk. Basically would just need a paint job. Which I have a a cousin that does great paint work at a local shop.

Anyway, how much would you be willing to pay for this? I was thinking no more then 2500-3K.

Your thoughts?

Race Ads | For Sale: 87 mustang gt with afr heads, alot of upgrade

More pics here....all work was done by the owner. Least he is local and it is easy to take a look at.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1077345

04yellowcobra

Established Member
seems like this could be a good starting point for me but Im not sure if I want to take the risk. Basically would just need a paint job. Which I have a a cousin that does great paint work at a local shop.

Anyway, how much would you be willing to pay for this? I was thinking no more then 2500-3K.

Your thoughts?

Race Ads | For Sale: 87 mustang gt with afr heads, alot of upgrade

More pics here....all work was done by the owner. Least he is local and it is easy to take a look at.

87 gt with alot of work done CHEAP - Corral Forums

Depending on who rebuilt the motor and what the specs are. Just to make sure they didn't go cheap on the motor build. The 165s are good for a mild 302 combo. The 185/xe282 is a bad mofo for sure (see AFR's site)! That intake is old but still flows better than the Gt-40 stuff. And unless you run a 28 will probably be wagging its tounge pretty good out the back door with those 4.10s. I would offer 2500 and let him talk you back up to 3.

10sec5oh

Established Member
I have an 85 GT for sale. Ken(Hisssnsvt) can vouch for my cars, he bought my notchback:

Black/gray interior. 63,700 miles, extremely clean, only mods are 3.73 gears, shorty headers, hurst shifter. Has been in the same family for 14 years. Car was repainted shortly after I bought it because some ####### keyed it. 87-93 GT spoiler was added then. Paint is perfect. Have other pics I can send. $7000. [email protected]

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9445.jpg

IMG_9443.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread