"Spring Fling" RESCHEDULED TO 6/8*****

Termin8orFox

Sideways in 3rd.....at 70
Established Member
I am just going to go ahead and reschedule the "spring fling" to 6/8...... The weather cant be trusted today and though the radar is clear, they are still calling for rain and the weather channel says HAIL for some reason. Nobody wants their beloved Cobra HAILED ON!!!!! There is already the car show next weekend in brighton on Memorial day, and I think alot of people will be out of town anyhow. It is only supposed to be a high of around 52 and cold today as it is..... A couple more weeks will hopefully do us some good in the weather dept...... Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me, or just to tell me I suck..... Plus, then hopefully George wont be on duty!!! LOL..... Who knows, it could and probably will turn out to be a beautiful day now......

James 517-404-0927

Termin8orFox

Established Member
Matt, you can show up anytime, I will be there all day, probably from 9am til 7 or 8pm most likely........

James

Blue03

Established Member
I think I can make this one now. LMAO, George, your avatar is killing me...............

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
I have to go to a grad party acording to the wife. I am not going to piss off a 8 month along pregnat wife in this heat, since I am going to to Milan on Friday and Saturday.

Termin8orFox

Established Member
Yeah George, I am in. I am leaving in about 10-15M to claim a row for anyone who actually shows up. From my guesstimates, we have until about Noon before we will have to leave preparing for rain, unless the stuff on the radar does some spectacular breaking up, or goes north or south. But yes, I will be there! Bald-ass front tire and all...... Mother-F-ing Mickey Thompson and their month-long backorders.... Hope no one needs Drag radials this summer, you will have them by X-mas if you are lucky.......

See Ya There!!!

James 517-404-0927

Termin8orFox

Established Member
Gee guys, nice turn out. It was me, George, and the new youngan Ross in his Sonic Blue Terminator. A nice kid. You guys suck. It didnt rain until after 5 in LANSING, oh an hour west of milford where Baker's is. I know it was africa hot, but C'mon? Our very own PRESIDENT didnt even show! And he lives 20 mins or less away!!!!

James

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Gee guys, nice turn out. It was me, George, and the new youngan Ross in his Sonic Blue Terminator. A nice kid. You guys suck. It didnt rain until after 5 in LANSING, oh an hour west of milford where Baker's is. I know it was africa hot, but C'mon? Our very own PRESIDENT didnt even show! And he lives 20 mins or less away!!!!

James

It was cool hanging with ya James & Ross. Scott ended up showing up also. Your buds Dave and Nick were cool too...if the rain wasnt on its way I wudda hung out with them longer and had a couple more coldies!!:beer: Terrential downpour 10 mins after I pulled it in the garage!! A better turn out wudda been nice...I agree.:bored:

quikfix

Established Member
Always a good time at bakers. Weather was to iffy being an hour away. Plus the weather
was crazy this weekend wasn't going to take a chance. I'm up for the july meet.
See you guys at NMRA this weekend.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I was there about 2:30, didn't see anyone. Guess you had all left. Seemed like a great event though.

James left but I for sure was still there. Scott showed up around the same time you did...maybe closer to 3. I left around 3:30.:shrug:

webleedorange61

GO HORNS!!
Established Member

James

+1 i was the only cobra there! oh well, it was nice meeting ya james!

Users who are viewing this thread