Spray Carnuba

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
I just bought a can of the new BlackFire Spray Carnuba.
classic-motoring_1904_38183766

http://www.properautocare.com/blivcaspcla.html

This will be going on my 1999 Cobra vert...
The vert is currently protected with BlackFire Wet Diamond and Pinnacle Souveran Carnuba...I am going to use this product as a quick detail over the Carnuba paste wax (since snythetic products will not work over Carnuba)....

I'll keep you all posted on the results.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Hmmmm...I've always used the Pinnacle Crystal Mist over carnauba (especailly Souveran).

Let us know how it turns out.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to offend anyone....I just really like the :pepper: Blackfire :pepper: product line and so I ship with P.A.C........is there some other place I can get BlackFire products?
:shrug:

Last edited:

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
BTW....I tried the spray carnuba this weekend....Pretty neat since you can actually use it on the black trim (Mirrors, etc.)...Really good for a quick detail over a Carnuba paste wax....

Bootie

Established Member
Oceanedge said:
Sorry guys, I'm not trying to offend anyone....I just really like the :pepper: Blackfire :pepper: product line and so I ship with P.A.C........is there some other place I can get BlackFire products?
:shrug:
I don't know, but whoring out CMA on every post gets old...quick. :nono: We get the picture.

Oceanedge

#488 of 4,055
Established Member
SnipeJDM said:
I don't know, but whoring out CMA on every post gets old...quick. :nono: We get the picture.

Sorry to anger you....But as previously stated, it IS a Blackfire product...and I don't know where else to get this product line..and I thought it would be decent to mention where a product can be bought...in case anyone was interested...wasn't trying to be pushy....
I just thought that a spray Carnuba was kind of interesting and new.....Is this not the case? Are there other brands that offer this?...It just seemed kind of new to me...sorry.... :shrug:

Sorry Snipe didn't mean to tick ya off pal....can we still be buddies? :banana:

I'm just a car cleaning nut! That loves trying out all kinds of new and interesting products on the Vert.

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
Oceanedge said:
Sorry to anger you....But as previously stated, it IS a Blackfire product...and I don't know where else to get this product line..and I thought it would be decent to mention where a product can be bought...in case anyone was interested...wasn't trying to be pushy....
I just thought that a spray Carnuba was kind of interesting and new.....Is this not the case? Are there other brands that offer this?...It just seemed kind of new to me...sorry.... :shrug:

Sorry Snipe didn't mean to tick ya off pal....can we still be buddies? :banana:

I'm just a car cleaning nut! That loves trying out all kinds of new and interesting products on the Vert.

What do you use on your cloth top? Has this stuff turned your black plastic white? I have not had much luck with wax on plastic.

Juztang

Obsessive Detail
Established Member
rdksek844 said:
What do you use on your cloth top? Has this stuff turned your black plastic white? I have not had much luck with wax on plastic.
Ragg Top is great for convertible tops. It is cloth on the mustangs though. It is vinyl.

Users who are viewing this thread