spotted under cover cops

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
so i thought about this yesterday at work when a under cover cop pulled some one over in are parking lot. lets get a list of under cover cop cars that are in the area so we can look out for them. maybe even make this a sticky? if it works out. lets put the car and color then where it was seen.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
lol keep going ill make a lits and post it up tmw maybe if it gets big i will try to get this turned in to a sticky

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
parked on conway sometimes closer to hoffner there is a 04+ 2 door longbed f150 thats white that poses as a meter/electric truck but its a speed trap

RedDemon91

Established Member
You really think that this thread is going to fly with Adam, who monitors the Florida section, who I believe is still in law enforcement? Just sayin.....

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
You really think that this thread is going to fly with Adam, who monitors the Florida section, who I believe is still in law enforcement? Just sayin.....

no chance in hell lol

i didnt think it would work but atleast local guys no what not to mess with lol

Last edited:

spike_africa

Established Member
Oh god here we go.

on I-95 there are two Green dark tinited Chevy Trailblazers.
on 408 I see a dark tinted Grey newer Chevy Suburban, new Ford F-150, 05-09 Mustang ( I have seen a few different ones). And others that I can't think of now.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
lol keep going ill make a lits and post it up tmw maybe if it gets big i will try to get this turned in to a sticky

no chance in hell lol

i didnt think it would work but atleast local guys no what not to mess with lol

Feel free to keep posting in the thread. Keep it alive as long as you can. But, it is not "Sticky" worthy.

Also, there are not undercover cars. These are unmarked cars. There is a big difference.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
Feel free to keep posting in the thread. Keep it alive as long as you can. But, it is not "Sticky" worthy.

Also, there are not undercover cars. These are unmarked cars. There is a big difference.
true they are just unmarked

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member

a guy who was workking an accident i was involved in said you get chosen for "special cars" like the charger he had for years of experience and who writes the most tickets is there any truth to this?

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
a guy who was workking an accident i was involved in said you get chosen for "special cars" like the charger he had for years of experience and who writes the most tickets is there any truth to this?

But only after you win the toaster and microwave. I dont believe for a second that he told you it was based on who writes the most tickets. I do believe it is based on experience, your detail, and years on the job.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I I spotted this guy several times creeping. I got this picture while he went in for a piss.
AMC Gremlin. Watch your ass

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
lol between SCSO and the OCSO and OPD and FHP and all the little cities just assume anything with dark tint and regular state plates is one.

I miss the days of yellow plates on gov't vehicles...Could spot those things 2 miles away.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
lol between SCSO and the OCSO and OPD and FHP and all the little cities just assume anything with dark tint and regular state plates is one.

I miss the days of yellow plates on gov't vehicles...Could spot those things 2 miles away.

might aswell lookout for 90% of vehicles on the road then here in FL lol

Users who are viewing this thread