Spotted Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
saw new england had one so id figure we could get our own going,

today around 5pm on curryford and goldenrod i was at the light sitting next to a red '00 Lightning, had RED FORD emblems. looked clean then on the way home i crusied next to a green '99 cobra going back down curryford heading towards downtown around 7....

watch ya'll see out there guys?

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
hm good thread idea lol. I should've thought of it. That reminds me, I saw a 99 Electric Green Cobra with a full 03-04 Terminator conversion with 99-01 tail lights abt a month ago. Man that thing looked good.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
hm good thread idea lol. I should've thought of it. That reminds me, I saw a 99 Electric Green Cobra with a full 03-04 Terminator conversion with 99-01 tail lights abt a month ago. Man that thing looked good.

sounds sick!

there are two electric greens that live near me

Litemup86

Established Member
It's getting harder and harder to find anything on the street, but I saw a black TransAm, black wheels, massive cowl/snouty hood, loud exhaust on Goldenrod out towards the new WalMart plaza and Hoffner a couple months back. Would have loved to chase him down and get a run. Traffic was blocking me and he was out of sight before I could get free to go chase him down. Still waiting to catch him in the Mustang, but he might have been just passing through. Think I saw him again soon after but still couldn't get near close with traffic.
Anybody see anything comparable to that? I'm sure he hits the corner on occassion but I don't get out there much anymore.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
It's getting harder and harder to find anything on the street, but I saw a black TransAm, black wheels, massive cowl/snouty hood, loud exhaust on Goldenrod out towards the new WalMart plaza and Hoffner a couple months back. Would have loved to chase him down and get a run. Traffic was blocking me and he was out of sight before I could get free to go chase him down. Still waiting to catch him in the Mustang, but he might have been just passing through. Think I saw him again soon after but still couldn't get near close with traffic.
Anybody see anything comparable to that? I'm sure he hits the corner on occassion but I don't get out there much anymore.

I know who you are talking about. he lives in the conway acres and works off of colonial by the fashion square mall. his plate says STCK LS1. he has regualr bolt ons....lid, intake, exhaust, cut out, short shifter, gears, some minor other stuff...might have just been a clutch. he isnt even tuned yet. he is on ls1tech with the same name as his plate.

did it have smoked tails? there are two that live by me that are like that and the kid owns the one with the smoked tails, and older woman has one identical to his that has stock tails

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
That's cute grant. I bet your gt will make a good race

against you at the track it might if you spin your ass off... :D

if not then i'm done for but who cares :) all for fun anyways

thought i caought you the other day when i was in my stang, it was a white '96 cobra with black bullitts with a polished lip and it had smoked tails and HID's.....

i have seen it a lot lately but i dont think its you. not very loud at all

Last edited:

UFGatorGuy20

UFGatorGuy20
Established Member
Leaving work a few weeks back, I came across a black GT (maybe 01-03?)... pretty sure the license plate was "edstang". I'm pretty sure the car is supercharged too. He dug from a red light and was much faster than my 03 GT was. I also ended up getting next to him at the next light and could hear some chirping / whistling from the hood. Car sounded great and was very clean. Middle-aged to older guy (40s-50s). We were on 405, and he followed me on 50 all the way back into east Orlando. I got in front (no racing), but he stayed behind me the whole way. We didn't tease each other. Maybe my fat 335s out back intimidate?

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Leaving work a few weeks back, I came across a black GT (maybe 01-03?)... pretty sure the license plate was "edstang". I'm pretty sure the car is supercharged too. He dug from a red light and was much faster than my 03 GT was. I also ended up getting next to him at the next light and could hear some chirping / whistling from the hood. Car sounded great and was very clean. Middle-aged to older guy (40s-50s). We were on 405, and he followed me on 50 all the way back into east Orlando. I got in front (no racing), but he stayed behind me the whole way. We didn't tease each other.
Maybe my fat 335s out back intimidate?

^ lol

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
Well if it's very quite it's me.

My best pass yet was a 12.8 but I still spun much and I'm not driving the car hard. Oh and still untuned.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
saw a black C6 Z06 getting on it from a dig on alafaya and curryford heading towards avalon park. he had exhaust, sounded wicked and was hauling!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I've seen these two cars the last couple times I've hit the gym. A Torch Red 03/04 lowered on stock wheels with a Lamotta plate frame and a Sonic Blue Lightning on what looks like 20" chrome stockers and I think it had billet grills. The Lightning is ridiculously clean.

Gym is Lifestyle on the corner of Tuskawilla and Red Bug Lake.

Anyone know those cars?

Litemup86

Established Member
did it have smoked tails? there are two that live by me that are like that and the kid owns the one with the smoked tails, and older woman has one identical to his that has stock tails

I can't remember the tail lights, it's been too long.

Drove the car to work today and then had to run up Semoran to Howell Branch. Took Semoran all the way back down to the airport looking and didn't see anything. This isn't the greatest part of town so that might be why I never see anything. If you all had an hour to go cruise, where have you had the best luck seeing cars? Up by UCF? Out by Longwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread