spotted redfire....

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
spotted a redfire coupe terminator today on fm 423 crossing main st in little elm/ frisco area. anyone on here?

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
yeah i didnt see the wheels i wish i did, but i cant remember what was in the way buti couldnt see them. but from what im thinkin if he was goin to denton, he might not have been on that road, but who knows, maybe visiting a friend or somehting.

$ickZ06

Established Member
My buddy with the user name "Sniffer" drives a redfire 03 with hypercoated fr500's. He lives in wylie though.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
hmm, i saw this one on main st/fm 423 headed toward little elm, u or maybe that other dude?

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
(not trying to jack your thread) I saw an 04 Screaming Yellow outside The Drink on Fry Street in Denton right by the UNT campus on Friday. Anyone in here? Foof?

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hmm nope, my car has been in the garage. I waxed it and I don't have the heart to drive it out into the rain after I just got it all cleaned up!

Although 3 days ago I say a screaming yellow 04 just like mine on Plano Parkway. The guy bought it from Middlekauf. Could be him.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
SlammedTermy said:
(not trying to jack your thread) I saw an 04 Screaming Yellow outside The Drink on Fry Street in Denton right by the UNT campus on Friday. Anyone in here? Foof?
i believe i saw that same car as well. you'll hear foof's car long before you see it.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
spotted that same refire w few days ago. redfire coupe with stockish chrome wheels. i guess i will never find out who has it.

Users who are viewing this thread