Spotted a clean fox at BK!

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
poor pictures

Fat man in a plain jane fox...........thats not even clean......it looks dirty and not taken care of.

I don't know why you're stalking the fat man while he's ordering his fast food lol.

IShb3w

Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
poor pictures

Fat man in a plain jane fox...........thats not even clean......it looks dirty and not taken care of.

I don't know why you're stalking the fat man while he's ordering his fast food lol.

looks clean to me :shrug:

but i still wouldnt have made a thread about it with camera phone pics, its not like its a Shelby GR1 or sumthin

FordRacing200

Banned
REPOEDsDIME said:
I've seen ALOT of people say this. Seriously, word for word... :shrug:

I guess you like stealing people's Kool-Aid eh?

But to why you got these responses... everyone see's fox body stangs allllll the time. They are a dime-a-dozen. I mean, it still has the fugly waffle wheels. Now if it were an unmolested, all original "show" car, it would possibly get a person or two's attention. But then again, it's still just one of a million Fox body GT's. And I think the picture quality would need to be ALOT better to capture it :sleeping:
I posted it because I never see all original clean foxes, and yes it is clean, around here. Actually come to think of it, in the past 6 years i've seen 3 foxes locally, i didn't realize you've seen every fox made and this is just a waste of your time :kaboom: Man, idk why you come into my threads like an asshole all the time, i never did anything to you, its not a show car, but it was damn clean. The part I don't understand is that people on other forums appreciated it...must be you're just too self-absorbed? :kaboom:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
What the hell was ford thinking when they made those "Turbine" wheels? Those things are just plain ugly and I don't see how anyone could think they look good. Plus they must be a PIA to clean.

lukem80

Established Member
creepyking-775233.JPG

Have it your way.... post shitty pics!!!!! :rockon:

FordRacing200

Banned
Snagged said:
What the hell was ford thinking when they made those "Turbine" wheels? Those things are just plain ugly and I don't see how anyone could think they look good. Plus they must be a PIA to clean.
Yeah, they were a royal PITA to keep clean, but i like the way they look, the wheels i HATE are those queer ass tri-bars everyone put on their cars for awhile in the 90s before the 95 R trend...fauking ugly they were!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
Yeah, they were a royal PITA to keep clean, but i like the way they look, the wheels i HATE are those queer ass tri-bars everyone put on their cars for awhile in the 90s before the 95 R trend...fauking ugly they were!

O I loved my tri-bars on my 94 GT. They were the upgraded wheel for the 94 GTs. You could either have the upgraded 17" or the five star 16" ones and I loved the upgraded ones =-).

Users who are viewing this thread