spotted: 04 comp orange cobra on ebay

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
With some detailing it would really Pop back to life.
Its funny that the only MOD is a strut tower brace.

CHAOS 2

Established Member
be carefull

guys be careful looks like its been painted rear innerfender overspray look at the hood bolts not black orange just saying

Ibleedblue13

Established Member
guys be careful looks like its been painted rear innerfender overspray look at the hood bolts not black orange just saying

Noticed that as well. Love CO but if i'm going to be drawing that much attention from law enforcement with that paint job it sure as hell better be original:beer:

jdoc7

Established Member

Can someone explain which hood bolts you are referring too? I compared multiple pictures of stock cars and this car and don't see a difference:shrug:

05 Mustang

Established Member
Can someone explain which hood bolts you are referring too? I compared multiple pictures of stock cars and this car and don't see a difference:shrug:

+1^^

The only thing I can see is the overspray in both rear inner fenders...more apparent on the passenger's side, and that the owner states he is the 3rd, when the autocheck shows 7?

Other than that, it appears to be a gorgeous CO Cobra.

HELLFYR

Back in the game
Established Member

I'm with this guy.

I have a Comp orange and all the underhood bolts are orange. I actually painted the hood mounting bolts from orange to black to match the MRT hood strut brackets.

Rod

Users who are viewing this thread