• Mustang GT

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Older Viper

Votes: 40 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supachargd2k5

Established Member
I know what most will say but i thought it would be fun to post up anyways and I'm also bored at work. If you were in the position to change vehicles would you choose a sports car or keep the 4x4 truck. I listed a few options as to see what everyone would pick. My need for a truck is only occasionally and i have friends with trucks and family so if i needed one they are there. I think it would be nice to have a sports car and have fun while I'm young just in case i cant do all of this when i get to having a family and what not.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
it just disgusts me at all the votes for corvettes, sure their nice. but Vipers are way nicer, handle better, can pick up a nice GTS for mid 30s, and did i mention not everyone and their mother drives a viper?

supachargd2k5

Established Member
it just disgusts me at all the votes for corvettes, sure their nice. but Vipers are way nicer, handle better, can pick up a nice GTS for mid 30s, and did i mention not everyone and their mother drives a viper?

How do you think the viper would hold up as a daily driver?

Cobra84

Established Member
Some people may not enjoy that v10 sound. I just could never get use to it. The viper is a nice car for sure!! They would attract more attention for sure!

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I would rather have an 08 C6 than an old viper. It will run just as well, plus the vette will get upper 20's gas mileage and the viper will get lower teens.

Now if this were just a toy, I would go for the viper.

The G37 is a very nice car as well, and a great DD.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member

not a good choice for a daily driver. the viper will be expensive to maintain and repair. the vette will be brand new and in warranty for around the same price as an older gts

my vote is for a c6 vette

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
I would rather have an 08 C6 than an old viper. It will run just as well, plus the vette will get upper 20's gas mileage and the viper will get lower teens.

thats a difference of opinion. Why the hell would you spend 40+ on a base model vette when you could spend about the same and get a balls fast viper that looks 1000x better then a vette? Not to mention i think i see about literally 50 vettes a day, and maybe 1 viper ever couple of weeks if that.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member

supachargd2k5

Established Member

That's another good point, the corvette while a fun car, would get decent mpg while the viper would do not so well. This would be for a daily driver so that factors into the whole equation.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
That's another good point, the corvette while a fun car, would get decent mpg while the viper would do not so well. This would be for a daily driver so that factors into the whole equation.

and if you factor into the 10K you could save on the viper, you would save more money than what the viper uses on gas.

heres one with 7K on the clock for 45 (average cost of a viper is about 37-38 as i posted above that one for 37)

supachargd2k5

Established Member
and if you factor into the 10K you could save on the viper, you would save more money than what the viper uses on gas.

heres one with 7K on the clock for 45 (average cost of a viper is about 37-38 as i posted above that one for 37)

That's true also, it depends on how you look at it, i do think the coolness factor of having a viper would make up for the poor mpg. I rarely see them around town and when i do i stare lol.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Established Member
That's true also, it depends on how you look at it, i do think the coolness factor of having a viper would make up for the poor mpg. I rarely see them around town and when i do i stare lol.

thats why i would also pick a viper over a vette. You rarely see them and when you drive around your the center of attention :D. and 20-22 hw mpg isnt bad for an 8.0L v10 lol.

Users who are viewing this thread