Split up the Pics and Video Buffet

dragon40k

Established Member
Could we maybe start working on splitting the pics and Vid section up? There are always like 100+ people viewing that section which makes it the most viewed forum on the site. There is so much stuff that you have to scroll back like 3 pages just to find something from an hour ago. Alot of worthy threads get lost in the shuffle.
Maybe a break down like this into 4 forums or so.

Pics
Videos
Photochopshop
Misscelaneous

SVT8U

Established Member
fiveOmar said:
I agree, separate pics and vids.

+1 This place has gotten huge since i have joined (not that long ago).

I agree 100% that alot of good threads get lost in the shuffle, but that happens in all of our forums, and its bound to happen with the # of members we have on svtp.....

Splitting it up would help.

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
I agree, split up the forum. there are way to many pics and vids that have nothing to do with SVT or cars for that matter, on the pics and vid forum. I think there should be a section for pics and vids that are not car related, so us car guys can enjoy the forum for what it was ment for. :idea:

dragon40k

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
why split the forum... ? its a perfect All in one forum... besides all the members got used to it.. pics, videos, chops & more

Because there is too much crap in there. I really only want car videos and pics but theres thousands of unrelated videos and other stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread