Tuyo

Whitexican Extraordinaire
Established Member
'Spiritual cleanser' charged with nine sexual abuse crimes - Salt Lake Tribune
'Spiritual cleanser' charged with nine sexual abuse crimes

By Erin Alberty

The Salt Lake Tribune
Updated: 04/13/2010 09:18:34 AM MDT

A man accused of sexually abusing two boys during a "spiritually cleansing" faces nine first-degree felony charges.

In court documents filed Monday, police wrote that Jose David Morales-Hernandez, 22, performed the "cleansing" March 24, 25 and 26 at the boys' South Salt Lake home.

Police have said Morales-Hernandez dressed as a woman and called himself "Nicole Morales." He claimed on his business card to be "The Divine Master" and a Mayan priestess. He is homeless.

Before the ceremony, Morales-Hernandez had the woman and her two young boys strip down to their underwear, police have said.

The boys said he took them separately into their own rooms, turned off the lights, locked the door, massaged them and sexually abused them, police wrote.

Their mother said the boys acted "different" after each session, the charges state.

The mother called police after the 12-year-old told her about the abuse. The 13-year-old told police that Morales-Hernandez did "unpleasant, wrong, uncomfortable and weird" things to him, the charges state.

Morales-Hernandez allegedly admitted to the massages, but denied any sexual acts.

He was charged with four counts of sodomy upon a child and five counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, all first-degree felonies.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
must've been one damn good disguise if he passed as a woman.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
hahaha OMG that should be someones avatar....
how the **** did she not see that?
and why would you wanna be a woman and still wanna penetrate? isn't that defeating the purpose>?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
"The boys acted different after each ceremony" I bet the hell they did, I know I would after being molested and raped by a homeless transsexual Mayan priestess. WTF.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
"The boys acted different after each ceremony" I bet the hell they did, I know I would after being molested and raped by a homeless transsexual Mayan priestess. WTF.

total sig quality ^^^^^^^^ :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread