Spintech exhaust

kb97

Established Member
Anyone here using the spintech side exhaust? If so, how do you like it? I'm currently running bassani x w/cats and flowmasters on a 97 Cobra. Will I lose hp with the spintech?

Wicked

Established Member
I am making 452rwhp with my car through catted spintech(dr gas) x pipe and spintech mufflers(4in x 6 in x 12 in).

I have had many "that doesnt sound like any other mustang i've ever heard" type compliments on the cars sound...especially when it was on my 02GT. I love the sound and wanted something different.

ZincMach1

Established Member
hey wicked, i was wondering if u have a part number on those spintect mufflers or a website that i can order them from!!!! i have a 03 Mach 1 with a a mac prochamber i woukld like to try these mufflers!!!! do u have a sound clip of it on your car.... thanks for any help.

Wicked

Established Member
www.spintechmufflers.com

I ordered directly from Spintech.

My kit for the 02 GT included....
Pro Street mufflers(the louder ones, but not too loud)
Dr Gas X/Spintech Catted X Pipe
Tailpipes.

I now use the stock tails on my cobra.

Cost was $795 for everything. A little steep I think, especially considering they are all aluminized. For that price or even a little more I would have liked to have all stainless. Stainless is available I think for enough cash. It would be worth it to me.

100th96cobra

Originally posted by kb97
Anyone here using the spintech side exhaust? If so, how do you like it? I'm currently running bassani x w/cats and flowmasters on a 97 Cobra. Will I lose hp with the spintech?

If you switch, you should gain, regardless what brand you go with...as long as its not a flowmaster

Users who are viewing this thread