spindles question

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
I going to get the eibach lowering pro kit. Do I need to get spindles to go along with this? Or will I be fine with just what the kit includes?

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
depends on how low you wanna go....spindles will drop you another 2'' up front..but the eibach kit alone should be fine...

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
spindles and springs are two different ways to lower your truck. although they can be used together for a SLAMMED effect.

spindles drop the front end with out changing the camber any( might still have to correct alignment not sure about this, ill let someone chime in that has spindles)

springs just lower and depending on how low you go even with camber bolts negative camber is still there.

however you can use both spindles and springs to lower the front and have a bigger drop with less camber if that makes any sense.

i have a 3-4 inch drop in the front of mine and my camber is incorrectable even with camber bolts. if i did a 2" spindle with a 1-2" drop spring it could be correctable

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
i have a 3-4 inch drop in the front of mine and my camber is incorrectable even with camber bolts. if i did a 2" spindle with a 1-2" drop spring it could be correctable

whats lowering parts are you using to have ''incorrectable'' camber?

dont forget you can always slot the holes for more adjustment...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
I have the Eibach 2/4 drop. When I put just that on the truck I put the hangars on the lowest setting. The front, then, sat too high so I had to get spindles to bring it down to where I wanted it. If you leave the hangars on the higher setting then you should be good without the spindles.

Users who are viewing this thread