Spied: Production hood and nose of 2015 Mustang

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
Yup. Maybe the new fiesta front end is a clear sign of what to expect? Which has the same front end design as evo concept. Kind of remind me of Aston Martin mouth.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Those wheels look exactly like what's available on the 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE when you select the 18" Premium Luxury Painted Wheels.

I wonder if the new Mustang will actually be based of the 2013+ Ford Fusion platform? Hmmm...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Wow, that shows nothing. I bet Ford employees are sitting back laughing their asses off at all these blogs posting up how they predicted the design months ago and this '13 mustang with a big ol' hood blanket with a 'evos style' hole in the front proves it...

Just effing wait until they reveal it and they we won't have to wonder anymore.

DIB5.0

Established Member
topnotch.jpg

87hatchy

Established Member
How in the hell could anyone know if that is the ACTUAL final production front end? I hate when people just say things like that with no way to be sure

1. Its frickin covered up!

2. Even if you could see it, 2015 is two model years away...PLENTY of time for things to change

Last edited:

hunterp

Established Member
Hard to tell anything with it being a mule and all, but I will say that if it does end up looking like the CarScoop rendering, I'll be passing on that generation. The rendering is just dowright fugly.

teamstorm02

Established Member
One thing I noticed is that the fuel door is lifted up higher than the 11-13's so it seems that it will have the look of what some of the renderings look like. That "Aston Martin" type body style.

gap4annie

One thing I noticed is that the fuel door is lifted up higher than the 11-13's so it seems that it will have the look of what some of the renderings look like. That "Aston Martin" type body style.

The entire Ford lineup is adopting the Aston Martin styling.

Look at the new Fusion, that's pure Aston Martin. New Mustang should look very nice with that new look as the renders preview.

Users who are viewing this thread