Speedmaster headers... I know...

OxfordCoyote

Established Member
Going to pull the trigger on a set of these since i already have a pypes LT X pipe... Any do's and don'ts? I heard of putting spacers on the drivers side motor mount?

clc44

Established Member
Mine are getting installed feb 27th with Pypes off road X, jpc ota pipes and quad gt500's. I'll post what my installer tells me about the install. I'm going to try my best to get to the dyno before and after.

Jumpmaster2015

Established Member
Mine are getting installed feb 27th with Pypes off road X, jpc ota pipes and quad gt500's. I'll post what my installer tells me about the install. I'm going to try my best to get to the dyno before and after.

About time! I was about to offer to buy them from you lol.

OxfordCoyote

Established Member

Im ordering this week. Probably installing next week. Ive dynod before... 432whp 408tq but car feels hesitant lately. and my timeslips were kinda weird. Ported Manifold AED tune and These headers are coming on in the next two weeks. So we shall see those gains.

Users who are viewing this thread