speeding ticket.

icedcantinflas

Algo bien
Established Member
I just wanted to know if speeding tickets in California usually go for $700+ that's what they are charging me. I also have other violations that come with it but still seems very steep. What do you guys think???

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I just wanted to know if speeding tickets in California usually go for $700+ that's what they are charging me. I also have other violations that come with it but still seems very steep. What do you guys think???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you need to tell the whole story rather than troll with just half of it

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
But the cop was a douche and he didn't do anything wrong!?
actually we are more likley to find out that the cop cut him HUGE breaks and the 700 is actually minor compared to what it could be. My money is on street racing.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
actually we are more likley to find out that the cop cut him HUGE breaks and the 700 is actually minor compared to what it could be. My money is on street racing.

according to many on SVTP cops abuse power,cause brain damage with tasers, kill for fun also among other things :shrug:

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
$700 total is not hard to believe, I'll bet most of those are court fees etc. Like everyone else said though, we need more information on the type(s) of violation.

icedcantinflas

Algo bien
Established Member
Window tint, tinted tailights, misuse of plates and exhaust. Was not street racing, it would of been alot worse if I was. The cop did not see me speeding since it was behind a school in a empty street. He just heard lots of noise and said since I dint see you I'm going to put you down going 40+ on a 25mph zone.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Window tint, tinted tailights, misuse of plates and exhaust. Was not street racing, it would of been alot worse if I was. The cop did not see me speeding since it was behind a school in a empty street. He just heard lots of noise and said since I dint see you I'm going to put you down going 40+ on a 25mph zone.
yeah he cut you a huge break. Kali being the way it is they probably have rules for doing that shit around a school which increases the fines.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
yeah he cut you a huge break. Kali being the way it is they probably have rules for doing that shit around a school which increases the fines.

many states have enhanced fines for school zones, but usually apply when school is in session such as down here.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
many states have enhanced fines for school zones, but usually apply when school is in session such as down here.
Remember it is the Peoples republik of kalifornia we are talking about here. :rolling: but that is why I inserted "probably" they take everything to an extreme.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Remember it is the Peoples republik of kalifornia we are talking about here. :rolling: but that is why I inserted "probably" they take everything to an extreme.

yeap i know what you meant, just clarifying for some of the trolls :lol1:

and yes, kalifornia is definitely "special", hence why I said "usually" :beer:

Last edited:

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Just asking. The cop said that I didn't see you, but I'm going to put down 40 mph in a 25. That just sounds ricdilous but since you had so many other violations guess you had to take it. I have been pulled over quite a few times. When I was within the law it was a nice argument and all kinds of smart ass comments. When I was wrong they had their way. But never did one site me for something unseen.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member

I'm sorry but how does one write a speeding ticket based upon noise? That doesn't pass the smell test.

Users who are viewing this thread