Speeding Psycho Cop

SVT4ME

Established Member
Lights and sirens doesn't give anyone permission to drive like that. One accident at those speeds wouldn't end well. I would say taking a innocent life tryin to save another is not a fair trade!

stangposse

Established Member
if it were something happening to you OP or a family member, he would bitching that they couldnt get there fast enough...what took them so long

A cop?? You're too funny. I can't possibly imagine why I'd need a cop to come to me in that fashion. An ambulance perhaps....but we know that even those, where life and death situations are much more frequent, don't have the authority to drive at those speeds.

Maybe you are fine with cops driving like this, but I can guarantee that 99% of your family and your neighbors aren't. So deal with it.

91svtbird

Established Member
I live in the same area (Fairfield) and remember when those two teen's were killed. The Post Rd is a heavily traveled two lane sometimes one lane road with lots of stores along the way where people are constantly stopping, turning and pulling out on to oncomming traffic. To drive 100+mph for any reason puts everyone using the road at great risk and is wrong period, no matter who you are. IMO police should be vigilant to not abuse their driving liberty's like this as it can and does sometimes lead to tragedy.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
How many people would bitch if somebody said watch my cobra drive across town really fast and posted these vids? I don't agree, but everybody loves streetracing vids on this site but when a cop drive likes a dick you all get pissy.

because we dont write tickets for people speeing after we street race. i think its safe to say that police officers are held to a higher standard than the knucleheads on this site.

blk96SVT

Established Member
Did he drive through the whole state just to get to those calls!??! Is he the only on duty officer too?!? Crazy

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Did you happen to notice that he was one of the LAST ones to arrive on scene!!?? WTF is he doing rolling across the entire town like that code 3......His ass should be fired. These are the same IDIOTS that plowed into a car and killed 2 teenagers and tried to blame them for it because they turned in front of the cop who was doing 106mph through an intersection that wasn't cleared!

No excuse, and yes I'm a LEO.

+1

That was ridiculous, he was driving on the wrong side of the road and running people off the road. Serious anger issues too, yelling at people to get out of the way etc.

Users who are viewing this thread