speedcal

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
Question for everyone willint to help...

Well i just got my 4;10's in a week ago.. I went to dallas mustang order there speedcal and i got it last night.. I installed it, and set up the dip switches like the install guide showed to for 4.10's.. well in stead of being 10 over like i was.. I'm now 5 under.. has anyone had this problem... I set every thing up the way they show but im still off.. i reason why im still off

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Originally posted by trojan8022
Question for everyone willint to help...

Well i just got my 4;10's in a week ago.. I went to dallas mustang order there speedcal and i got it last night.. I installed it, and set up the dip switches like the install guide showed to for 4.10's.. well in stead of being 10 over like i was.. I'm now 5 under.. has anyone had this problem... I set every thing up the way they show but im still off.. i reason why im still off

You have had to have set them wrong. Call up Dallas Mustang and tell them your application and have them read you back exactly what your settings should look like.

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
I was thinking that to but i sware i put the setting to want was in the guide sent.. i'll have to rip it apart again tonight..

Last edited:

trojan8022

I hate lug nuts & studs
Established Member
ok I need help dont know if any one has seen this or hear of this.. I got a sppedcal from dallas mustang to set my speed.. I plain on calling dallas mustang about this too see if they know what is going on, but i got to wait tell tomarrow to call them.. but got the spped cal all hooked up.. now I have no clue what speed im going.. it sits at 0.. my cig lighter dose not work..which is were i had to put the gound wire like the instuctions said to.. as well as every once in a while my car just dies when i push in the clutch.. the car starts right back up but i have no clue as to what is happening.. if anyone has any idea any help or ideas would be helpfull.. everything is hooked up right nothing lose.. no fuse are gone that i can see.. so i'm lost right now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread