Speed Channel tonight ques. about a show..

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
For the love of god i cannot remember anything about this now! haha

It was the pilot shows they have been showing on speed lately. This one was the records being broke?? Blue termy.. caught on fire WHAT blower was that that went up in flames?? And what happend after that lol Our satalite got zaped right at that moment. And we missed the rest of it..grr...

But if anyone happend to catch whatever show it was please inform us!! Appreciate it!

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Seen on another site that motor is a stroked 5.4 to 6.0 with a whipple for the GT500. Notice the inlet is located same as those cars. Read about this car this morning. Then I was flipping channel tonight and there it is. Only caught tailend of show though. They got it running again and made a couple shake down runs.

Last edited:

ASVT2NV

Insane And Rising....
Established Member
BO TY KLR said:
Seen on another site that motor is a stroked 5.4 to 6.0 with a whipple for the GT500. Notice the inlet is located same as those cars. Read about this car this morning. Then I was flipping channel tonight and there it is. Only caught tailend of show though. They got it running again and made a couple shake down runs.

ahh nice! Never would have thought about the stroker! Man I would love to have that car. I bet he nearly pissed his pants when it caught on fire!! Thanks for the info and update.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
How the hell did it catch on fire twice? The first time the fire was extinguished without any lasting damage and they had enough balls to do it again?

Users who are viewing this thread