Speed Channel clip of a Boss 351.

92z28

Established Member
This is the car that got me hooked on Mustangs and the only one that I really really want to own. I have always like the 71-73 Mustangs the best out of all the body styles despite what everybody thinks.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=qvyNLGGd91k"]YouTube - 1971 Ford Boss 351 Mustang -- Dennis Gage presents[/ame]

*When they mention the power he said at the engine not the tires.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Thats pretty Impressive, its not my favorite classic body style but it definitely not bad, It sounds mean.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
that thing was in really great condition.. Never seen that body style in grabber blue/silver , but damn that looks good!!

92z28

Established Member
I figured this body style is hit or miss with most people. Im hoping to snatch one up before people "discover" that Ford did in fact make Mustangs from 71 to 73 and drive the price up to stupid levels much like the Mopars.

BittenInBama

Established Member
Nice cars!

I have been trying to buy a 71 Mach that is supposed to look very much like this Boss (grabber blue/argent), off a buddy for some time now. Its just sitting in the weeds behind his house :nonono:

92z28

Established Member
Nice cars!

I have been trying to buy a 71 Mach that is supposed to look very much like this Boss (grabber blue/argent), off a buddy for some time now. Its just sitting in the weeds behind his house :nonono:

Rescue it and give it a new life then take pictures and post them for us to see.

jleews6

Established Member
Thats a nice looking car and the boss 351 was the best running Boss of them all. The Boss 302s were dogs but in my opinion they were the best looking but they didnt really run that good.

svtbird99

Established Member
love that body style . my dad had one from when i was 9 till i was 17 yrs old then gave it to me . it was a 72 mach 1 all white espirit eddition, it only had those tiel blue lines and badge on it . great car . ....... after 10 yrs found out it was stolen and had to giv eit back after i had put about 7 grand into it. ( dad took it to work and it stalled due to a clogged fuel line went back that night but it was gone tow truck took it , i went hte next day to pick it up guy said it was a stolen car with pinto VIN numbers on it ) i cried. guy said i could come and pick it up if the original owener didnt want it . I told him are you kidding me " take one good look if you were the owner wouldnt you take it back) well i never saw it again :( .. oh well one of these days i will have another.

92z28

Established Member
love that body style . my dad had one from when i was 9 till i was 17 yrs old then gave it to me . it was a 72 mach 1 all white espirit eddition, it only had those tiel blue lines and badge on it . great car . ....... after 10 yrs found out it was stolen and had to giv eit back after i had put about 7 grand into it. ( dad took it to work and it stalled due to a clogged fuel line went back that night but it was gone tow truck took it , i went hte next day to pick it up guy said it was a stolen car with pinto VIN numbers on it ) i cried. guy said i could come and pick it up if the original owener didnt want it . I told him are you kidding me " take one good look if you were the owner wouldnt you take it back) well i never saw it again :( .. oh well one of these days i will have another.

Wow that sucks. You can still get them kinda cheap for a classic muscle car so go jump on another one before the prices go nuts. I found a 4 speed 72 Mach 1 thats in awesome condition for $17K.

Users who are viewing this thread