speechless...

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Don't tell me that orange thing is this car

badass-1.jpg

I remember this picture floating around for years and thought it was totally badass... not so much that orange thing that it's turned into :nono:

God I hope not.. I saw the grey car at fun ford in commerce prob 10 years ago and it was CLEAN and tasteful. I thought it was gorgeous...

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Are we sure it's the same car? I'm thinking its a clone of the DSG car but with extra rice.....:shrug:

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
God I hope not.. I saw the grey car at fun ford in commerce prob 10 years ago and it was CLEAN and tasteful. I thought it was gorgeous...

Same, saw it at Houston FFW around 2004ish. I knew I recognized those speakers with the Weld Magnums

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Don't tell me that orange thing is this car

I remember this picture floating around for years and thought it was totally badass... not so much that orange thing that it's turned into :nono:

Back in 09 when I was buying my Terminator this orange cobra was on autotrader but it was grey like your picture. I haven't forgotten those odd wheels and all the ugly stereo shit. It most likely is the same car.:nonono:

EVO-lution

Established Member
soooo...a chute, huge tires, "pro street/touring" car, and a million extra pounds worth of stereo equipment and fake vents. :shrug:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
less wheel more tire please. Love that DSG, looks evil.

Users who are viewing this thread