Specialty Motoring Clearance Update

Scott P

Established Member
After a lot of procrastination, I've finally made the retirement public and posted it to the website. I've also knocked the prices down at least 20% on everything. I dialed the SVT discount back to 10%, but it is still applicable. That means you can get at least 30% off the regular prices.

I want my inventory gone so I can clear out that space. Feel fee to place obnoxiously large orders. Big orders and orders from long time customers get free gifts tossed into the box. There is no set format, just what I happen to be in the mood for. You could get a detailing towel or a bottle of polish. There is no telling what I'll reach for.

An email will go out really soon to my mailing list, so get the good stuff while it's still here! I will try and stick my head back in here more often to help out. I miss doing that.

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Blah it's too bad you don't have any of the SSR's left. I would have ordered a few of those plus the black hole glaze:(

Monster Mach

Established Member
i wish you had a huge package thing like 1 of every type of product to perfectly detail your car :(

Scott P

Established Member
i wish you had a huge package thing like 1 of every type of product to perfectly detail your car :(

The prices are at least 20 percent off and the SVT discount gives you an additional 10%. You can custom build your own package for your specific needs and still get a bigger discount that one randomly assembled by a person with no knowledge of your needs.

Give me a call and I'll help you build a kit.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
I need to get a backing plate...or two, after mine disintegrated on me today while detailing the SVTF. May be a week till i can order these. :(

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
Thanks Scott for the purchase and advice on the Charger detail. Looking forward to the package! Thanks for everything. I might be buying some more stuff from ya here next week.

oldmodman

Established Member
Hi Scott.
I finally placed my order. Naturally the more I looked, the more I wanted (damn it). Today has really been expensive. I placed an order with FORE this morning. I'll just have to hide the credit card bill when it arrives:idea:

07COBRAVENOM

R.I.P. Hissssss
Established Member
hey scott got the SIP today. Just in time too cause we just got a new truck! Thanks for shipping it out so fast. Ordered it Sat, got it today at 9am. Your the man Scott

Scott P

Established Member
Hi Scott.
I finally placed my order. Naturally the more I looked, the more I wanted (damn it). Today has really been expensive. I placed an order with FORE this morning. I'll just have to hide the credit card bill when it arrives:idea:

That box weighed 22 lbs. I hope I don't get a call from a divorce lawyer asking me to be a witness. ;-)

hey scott got the SIP today. Just in time too cause we just got a new truck! Thanks for shipping it out so fast. Ordered it Sat, got it today at 9am. Your the man Scott

It's a fantastic polish and I hope it works out for you. It sounds like you have a tough job there.

oldmodman

Established Member
That box weighed 22 lbs. I hope I don't get a call from a divorce lawyer asking me to be a witness. ;-)

Nope. It would just be assault with a deadly weapon (I'd get hit over the head with the 22 pound box).

I'd be the victim of my own spending:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread