Special Vehicle Team Ford SVT License Plate Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I have this license plate frame, got it a while back, it's used but in good shape. Is it rare or sought after? I tried searching for it so I could come up with a price but couldn't find it. I believe they no longer produce them. Any idea of a dollar amount?

100_1401.gif

mystical

Established Member
No it's not worth anything, I'll give you $5 shipped:thumbsup:

00_ExtrmRnbw

Established Member
Worst you could do is put it for a high asking price.

It's worth what one is willing to pay. Maybe an ebay auction if you cannot determine a price. As one said, most frames are around $20, as I'm sure there are more out there even if you cannot find it through a search.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I'm going to be fair about it cause I got quite a few offers. Its listed in the market under interior/exterior section. I will take the highest offer by Thursday. I thought I might've had something rare like the FR500 steering wheel that everyone was going crazy for lol. That's the only reason I asked. Wanted to make sure I didn't just give it away. Thanks for the responses.

SVTContique

Are you sure? I've got quite a few people asking about it and one member said he's been looking for a while and couldn't find one.

Im serious, i got mine a couple years ago before the Shelby era... maybe they stopped making them. I still have mine though.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Im serious, i got mine a couple years ago before the Shelby era... maybe they stopped making them. I still have mine though.

I bought mine a couple years ago as well. A lot changes over a couple years. I cant find one dealership selling them now. They most be rare cause a few people IM'd me that they've been looking but can't find one

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
I actually found one for sale and this is what it said in the listing:

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW FORD F150 LIGHTNING, MUSTANG COBRA, GT500, SHELBY GT, FORD CONTOUR SVT 2010 FORD F150 RAPTOR OR FORD FOCUS SVT SPECIAL VEHICLE TEAM LICENSE PLATE FRAME!

CHROME PLATED BRASS LICENSE PLATE FRAME WITH CENTRAL BOTTOM RIM, WIDE TOP, 4 HOLES AND MATCHING SCREW CAP COVERS!

THIS IS NOT A CHEAP IMITATION COPY OR FAKE! THESE HAVEN'T BEEN AVAILABLE IN A FEW YEARS (OUT OF PRODUCTION) WHEN THESE ARE GONE...THAT'S IT!

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
I actually found one for sale and this is what it said in the listing:

YOU ARE BIDDING ON A BRAND NEW FORD F150 LIGHTNING, MUSTANG COBRA, GT500, SHELBY GT, FORD CONTOUR SVT 2010 FORD F150 RAPTOR OR FORD FOCUS SVT SPECIAL VEHICLE TEAM LICENSE PLATE FRAME!

CHROME PLATED BRASS LICENSE PLATE FRAME WITH CENTRAL BOTTOM RIM, WIDE TOP, 4 HOLES AND MATCHING SCREW CAP COVERS!

THIS IS NOT A CHEAP IMITATION COPY OR FAKE! THESE HAVEN'T BEEN AVAILABLE IN A FEW YEARS (OUT OF PRODUCTION) WHEN THESE ARE GONE...THAT'S IT!

Looks like there are no bids on it @ $50 and its Brand New...

FORD LIGHTNING COBRA RAPTOR SVT LICENSE PLATE FRAME! - eBay (item 220754126777 end time Mar-16-11 17:03:58 PDT)

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Those aren't for sale anymore and it's been a while since they were.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member

Thats the one I saw and the only one I've seen for sale on the entire web. I've been watching it to see what happens. I bet a bunch of people are doing the same and there will be a bidding war in the last half hr or the seller will end the auction soon cause he wants more. I can't remember what I paid for mine but il be happy with whatever I end up getting. I'm taking offers till 11 pm on thursday.

BraMas

Established Member
I'm going to sound like a dick and that is not my intention but is this seriously the kind of things the SVT crowd worries about the awesome plate frame that at one time could have been bought at a Stealerships so they must have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread