special thanks

taylor302

Established Member
I want to give a special thanks and highly recommend Dobbs Ford in Memphis, Tn for great service after the sale. I bought an 03 Cobra from them and within 1000 miles from purchase it developed an engine noise. They found a piston out of tolerance. After getting the engine inspected by a Ford rep they had a new engine on order. They told me it would probably be after Thanksgiving before they got it finished since they had to order the engine and considering it being during the holidays. To my surprise the car is already finished and will be ready to pick up today. Since I live about 100 miles from the dealership they even offered to deliver it to me and pick up the 04 Taurus rental car. How is that for service????? I think I will just go pick it up just for the enjoyment of the ride home.

Moral of the story is there are still some dealerships that have excellent customer service and appreciate your business!!!

mosconiac

Established Member
I am very glad for you. Good service centers are very hard to find and everyone from the area should take advantage of it.

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the ride home.

Users who are viewing this thread