Special situation, need your help

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
A friend of mine recently passed away and his friends/family have asked me to help them sell his car. Truth be told I've been out of the Terminator game for a few years now so I was hoping you guys could give me a pretty close idea as to what the fair market value of this car is currently.

I'll have more detailed info and pics of the car soon, but what I know now is:

04 Mystichrome coupe
79k miles
Posi ported Eaton w/2.93 upper
Dyno tuned (supposed to be making 500ish RWHP)
Bassani off-road x-pipe with Stingers
AFS 17x10.5 reps
Nittos all around
Fresh (less than 100 miles) rebuild on the T56 with a new Spec stage 2+ clutch and flywheel

Given the admittedly short description, what is it worth?

What is this cars true value?

7a60b5ed-2fff-4750-986c-372b4b9a11e1_zpsc53bf49l.jpg

maple

Established Member
18-20 would move it fairly quickly pending it's in good condition. Very sorry to hear of the passing of your friend.

svt_cam

Established Member
17-19 would be my offer because of the mileage, I also don't really trust other people's mods, just my thing. A mysti though can probably go higher because of the rarity and demand. Sorry for the loss my man and good luck.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
If the paint is perfect, I bet low 20's would be doable. If the paint reflects the mileage, high teens to 20.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Need an honest assessment of paint and driver bolster to give a good number. Are there any scratches, door dings, how bad is the front bumper and hood? On a Mystichrome the condition of the seats and paint is honestly just as if not more important than the mechanical condition of the car. I think you're looking at 17k to 22k based on how it presents. Since your in VA, if you want it to be low stress, call hi-end auto. He'll probably come get it in a few days and give a fair trade in price and no worries about any buyer drama.

maple

Established Member
Need an honest assessment of paint and driver bolster to give a good number. Are there any scratches, door dings, how bad is the front bumper and hood? On a Mystichrome the condition of the seats and paint is honestly just as if not more important than the mechanical condition of the car. I think you're looking at 17k to 22k based on how it presents. Since your in VA, if you want it to be low stress, call hi-end auto. He'll probably come get it in a few days and give a fair trade in price and no worries about any buyer drama.

Solid post there. Might not get as much as a private party, but there wouldn't be any bullshit games.

Users who are viewing this thread