Special Price on Guage Face Overlays from US Speedo

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
I talked to Scotty, Director of Marketing, at US Speedo, and he is willing to offer a special price on the gauge face overlays for forum members. The typical online price ranges from $130-160. He is offering them to us for $85 plus shipping.

To get this price you have to call US Speedo directly, talk to Dane Covault, and mention this post or my name (Dennis / DocHolliday).

US Speedo
Dane Covault
810-244-0909

I ordered the Daytona Gauges, White gauge overlay.

Daytona Gauges | US Speedo

If you are interested in their other gauge kits or their new LED dash lighting kits call and talk to Dane for prices on those.

Here are the Daytona Gauge Kits that are available for 2007-2009 GT500. See their website, or call them, for the availability for other models or years.

White (2007-2009)
SVT080.jpg

Silver (2007-2009)
SVT082.jpg

Yellow (2007-2009)
SVT083.jpg

Blue (2007-2009)
SVT084.jpg

Red (2007-2009)
SVT085.jpg

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I have a set of the white ones (scroll down in the blog in my sig for a pic) and am happy with them, especially during the day. I thought they stopped making them due to the SVT logo and a copyright issue with Ford. Glad to see they are available again.

Last edited:

Aron

Hi,
I visited US Speedo website, but I couldn't find the white gauge face or any other faces for Shelby 500GT (year model 2007). I sent them email to ask. Do you know if they still carry white gauge faces (overlays)? If they will not, does anybody know where I could supply it?

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
I have not heard of them not carrying the GT500 gauge overlays. Let me know what type of response you get from them. The times I talked to them they seemed friendly and helpful. Hopefully they haven't discontinued them, but maybe there just wasn't a big market for them. I am pleased with mine. If you look really, really close there are some minor imperfections, but they are not noticeable from a normal distance.

Users who are viewing this thread