SpdKilz TT Z06 In A Polish Magazine...

SpdKilz

Established Member
Got this a while ago buy my computer has been down and out with internet again (comcast is on their way...and of course it starts working again now that they are coming).

Have no idea what is says...but it's still cool :) Thanks to Will and James for passing this information along to me a while back or else I wouldn't have been the front cover car and a mini celebrity in poland...haha

On a side note, should be picking up the Z06 from the shop in the next week or so...got a oil catch can, replaced the seals on one turbo (was leaking oil), recoated the headers, and got a boost controller. Just going up to 6.5 but I'm hoping to break 600rwhp this summer with a re-tune :)

Anyway....

01small.jpg

0203small.jpg

0405small.jpg

0607small.jpg

- Carleton

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ what is seeeet? is that a new word they added to the english language while i was sleeping again?

venomws6

Established Member
Congrats man your car looks mean its been a long time since you posted a vids or pics

Where the hell have you been??
I miss your vids.

SpdKilz

Established Member
Congrats man your car looks mean its been a long time since you posted a vids or pics

Where the hell have you been??
I miss your vids.

Got a place with my girl, got accepted to law school (back to California I go!) and the car has been in the shop getting tweaked. Hopefully get it back tomorrow and videos and pics will start to pop up again!!!

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
Congrats Man for making it on to a front cover magazine.
And good luck with Law school. Will you be bringing you car to California?

Users who are viewing this thread