Spartan Race Az

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Doing my first Spartan Race this Saturday in Arizona. For the past year I have been training at my CrossFit gym and have been running/training extra for the last 30 days. I believe I am ready. Has anyone else done one?

SOCOMech

Established Member
Spartan Run is a 5k correct? If you've been doing Crossfit for a year and not neglecting the cardio aspect if it, then you should have no trouble. What Crossfit gym do you go to?....... I go to Urban Warfit in Scottsdale. I would've done the Spartan run as well but I'm in a Crossfit competition this Saturday......I am doing the Tough Mudder at the end of this month though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

The Piper

Direction To Perfection
Established Member
Spartan Run is a 5k correct? If you've been doing Crossfit for a year and not neglecting the cardio aspect if it, then you should have no trouble. What Crossfit gym do you go to?....... I go to Urban Warfit in Scottsdale. I would've done the Spartan run as well but I'm in a Crossfit competition this Saturday......I am doing the Tough Mudder at the end of this month though.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

It was a 5K until today, they updated and are now stating its a 4.6mile run. I am down at the Crossfit Forever Gym-Chandler, prior to that I was at Crossfit Infernal.

Users who are viewing this thread