Spark plugs on boosted 5.0

mackdog2008

Established Member
Hey guys, I have a 2013 GT vmp gen 2 tvs on E85 for about a year and a half and 14k miles now.

The spark plugs were new when I installed the supercharger, my question for you guys is how often do you replace plugs on a boosted motor?

Last edited:

rmurer

Established Member
For anyone curious i bought some new plugs and have been on my current plugs for 2 years and a blower. Ill post up some pics of the old ones.

Mackdog, i had NGK's im going with brisk.

lshin037

Established Member
i dont remember reading anywhere how often i should change them. Probably a huge mistake on my part. Don't know. Guess will find out how bad the plugs are.

I changed because Lund told me I should change it. They recommend changing it yearly for boosted cars. I'm not arguing with them.

Modular Racing

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The Brisk plugs are a great plug and VERY high quality, we used them in our 6 second Coyote engine last year and now use them in everything we sell! We have a promo code for SVT members, it is "SVT" this gets you 5% off, click here for the link to them on our site :

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing...page=product_info&cPath=28_38&products_id=274

400229_.jpg

BigmotoXer

Established Member

lshin037

Established Member
The one that I got from Terry when I ordered my Vortech kit was RR14YS. I just ordered another set from Lethal for $67.64 ($71.20 minus the Svt code). Free shipping too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread