Spare x plan pin number?

HP Solutions

Established Member
Hey guys. I'm about to buy a 2011 GT for a shop car. I was wondering if anyone had a spare pin number for employee discount. Would greatly appreciate it.

PM me if so.
Thanks

Fordman9870

Proud Dad of Twin Marines
Established Member
Check over at Blue oval news in the employee section, you may get lucky. just be sure you are ready to buy before you get one as i think they only get a few to have per year. and once assigned they are gone weather the person buys a car or not, they cant be reissued. It might help if you find a car to buy then post the info including the vin number and the sales person you are dealing with so they can be sure you are buying. This is how i was told it was a few years ago, but things may have changed

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
****offasshole123456 LOL joking umm he is right my family only get I think 2 a year so hell whos knows maybe someone wont be using one and hook you up. Where do you work that your driving a 11GT for a shop car?:rockon::beer:

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
****offasshole123456 LOL joking umm he is right my family only get I think 2 a year so hell whos knows maybe someone wont be using one and hook you up. Where do you work that your driving a 11GT for a shop car?:rockon::beer:

punctuation is your friend.:smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread