Spanked a AMG C55

MARK C

Established Member
Out on Woodward today,I see this silver Mer. behind me, did'nt think much of it. We pull to a red, side bye side. Light turns, he takes off spins for 20 feet. I'm like dam I didn't think he was going to hammer it...I was not ready at all! He was 3 cars up as I let out the clutch. I try to catch him, no way I can. Up the road a bit I see it's a AMG C55. I wish I saw that earler. We hit another red light!!! Now I ready to give it to him! I rolled out in 1'st spinning pretty good he's about 1/2 car back. Bam, nail 2'nd race over! We both let off. He woulded even look over as I waved, to say nice race! lol
I guess the $60,000 he spent, he thought he could take a little 302 Ford! :nono:

4.6 Rocket

Established Member
Good kill. I have always wanted to get a 94-95 cobra and make a 95 R clone and drive around town spanking people. I guess I'll keep waiting and let you do it instead. I love when mustangs/f-bodys beat up on cars 3-4x our price

Swing

lovestolaunch
Established Member
MARK C said:
Out on Woodward today,I see this silver Mer. behind me, did'nt think much of it. We pull to a red, side bye side. Light turns, he takes off spins for 20 feet. I'm like dam I didn't think he was going to hammer it...I was not ready at all! He was 3 cars up as I let out the clutch. I try to catch him, no way I can. Up the road a bit I see it's a AMG C55. I wish I saw that earler. We hit another red light!!! Now I ready to give it to him! I rolled out in 1'st spinning pretty good he's about 1/2 car back. Bam, nail 2'nd race over! We both let off. He woulded even look over as I waved, to say nice race! lol
I guess the $60,000 he spent, he thought he could take a little 302 Ford! :nono:
There is no "C55 AMG". For C class model amg is 3.2l v6 supercharged, so it is a C32 AMG. 5.5l v8 supercharged is in E class, S class, Cl class, CLK class, SL class and ML class. Not in C class. Older SLK model came in a 3.2l v6 supercharged too. Im guessing you meant it was a clk or a cl 55 amg, if so nice kill. If it was a C32 AMG, that thing runs 13's.

Swing

lovestolaunch
Established Member
ah brand new, that explains it. Yet to see one. My bad. 5.5l v8 engines are no joke. 3.2 supercharged are decent. But that is definately good kill.

quad

Established Member
Nice kill! This is one German car that's not heavier than a Cobra! Check out the specs for the C55 AMG:

Curb Weight: 3540 lbs
Horsepower: 362 hp
Base Engine Size: 5.4 liters
Base Engine Type: V8

Ahh, but you have 410 hp. Good thing you won ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread