Souvenir Terminator connecting rod

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
I have a limited number of Terminator connecting rods in like new condition that I am offering for sale as souvenir items. These are the same connecting rods that were provided to SVT by Manley Inc. These connecting rods have the SVT designation and factory part number stamped on the face. I only have a few of these and will not be able to get any more. PM me if interested, $74.00 each plus shipping.

f9a5aebf.jpg

sovtrods10.jpg

Canuck03SVT

Established Member
Thats pretty cool. Where did you get them? I must say, I am very interested in the rod that saved the cobra.

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Aren't these the exact same rods all 03-04 cobras have? The ones in the pictures you posted are the same ones in my 03 currently.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Anyone else having problem seeing the pics? I just see Red X's. Seems like all the posts that are linked to PhotoBucket are coming up Red X's for me since last night. :shrug:

jbrown1238

Established Member
Please be patient with me regarding responses to questions and PM’s. I didn’t expect to receive the amount of interest that I have over the past 18 hours. I will try to answer all questions and every single PM individually. I posted this information on several forums and I am working on responses now. I will be selling these rods on a first come first serve basis. I have already requested more from my source and will have additional info on that possibility in a few days.

Thank you,

Jeff

Invictus

Banned
Yes, those are the same rods and pistons in all 03/04 motors. My question is why are you listing them as "Souvenirs"? Is it be cause you only have two of them? Any why 74.00? That puts a set of 8 at nearly $600 bucks. Are they used? I'm just curious...

Last edited:

jbrown1238

Established Member
Yes, those are the same rods and pistons in all 03/04 motors. My question is why are you listing them as "Souvenirs"? Is it be cause you only have two of them? Any why 74.00? That puts a set of 8 at nearly $600 bucks. Are they used? I'm just curious...

I only had three but did locate several more that are in like new condition (they look new). The reason I am asking $74.00 is to cover my cost. I am not making any money on the sale. I have wanted one nice clean, like new rod for my Terminator collection and have not had any luck over the last few years finding one. Everyone wants to sell a set of eight and most look like they have been inside an engine since 2003. Recently I did find a source for a small number of them. I thought other members would share the same interest and like one as well. That is what brought us to this point.

Jeff

jbrown1238

Established Member
So are there any of these left?

I am waiting on the second shipment and should have them in a couple days. I will have two available at the same price. I did find a source for brand new SVT/Manley H-beam rods at the following link. However, they are $239.95 a piece or $995.95 for a set of eight. That makes them a little high for souvenirs. This is the only source I know of that can fill single rod orders with this specific rod. I have seen other companies that can provide a replacement Manley rod that does not have the SVT designation and part number on the face of the rod.

http://www.karkraft.com/contact.htm

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread