Southern Louisiana

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
Where do the southern Louisiana guys gets your tunes? Dyno, programmers, etc. I'm leaning towards Livernois or bama. but I realize every car is different and additional dyno tuning along with a selected programmer would squeeze out more power.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
we have a ton of e tuning customers in your area..since my brother lives in gonzales we travel down there a lot to dyno tune the e tunes.. actually we are planning to be down to Lafayette in May..you can contact Entrenched.. he is doing all the planning and can give you the details.. I believe there are only a few spots left..

Rick is one of small group of tuners who have been doing e tuning for many years..he was one of the first to offer e tuning

for his background and qualifications check

Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home

if you want to have him give you a call to discuss your tuning options just PM your # to me and I will have him call you

we offer free custom tuning with the purchase of a tuner..unlimited tunes,unlimited support and free revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add to your set up

Last edited:

Bad Intention

Established Member
My tune is Evo/Lund i cant complain my car has run 11.57 and backed it up on next pass with a 11.58. Fred and the guys @ Evo are great to deal with.

drewzx3

Established Member
I was thinking about goign with bama. Does amazon offer a 87 octane tune and also any plans to offered a cammed tune?

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
our custom tuning option consists of unlimted tunes,unlimited support and free revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add..you will recieve free revisions

we offer you whatever tunes you need or want
as far as the idle cam tune.. you should discuss that with Rick

you can PM your # to me and I will have him calll you

drewzx3

Established Member
our custom tuning option consists of unlimted tunes,unlimited support and free revisions for as long as you own the vehicle no matter what you add..you will recieve free revisions

we offer you whatever tunes you need or want
as far as the idle cam tune.. you should discuss that with Rick

you can PM your # to me and I will have him calll you

It will be about a month and half before I am ready to get a tune but I will call yall when I am ready to talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread