South Texas Mustangs all look in here

PKWhiteKnight

Established Member
Mostly for guys in the Rio Grande Valley or close to south texas

South Texas Mustang Club usually has 2 cruises out to the island every year. One in Feb and one in Aug. Well this being Feb, this years island cruise is right around the corner.

Febuary 20
Sunday

Upper Valley people meet in Pharr at Burger King/ Gahram's Parking Lot 10:30 am

we leave to meet the:

Middle Valley People meet at the old Super K-Mart Parking lot in Weslaco about 11:00

we leave to meet the:

Lower Valley People meet at Savages juice stand right off expressway 83 turning onto Highway 100 around 12ish.

Once we get to the Island we will go take pictures at the Convention Center then off to eat at Black Beards Resturant
This makes for a nice photoshoot and a nice chance to meet fellow stangers especially once who we talk too on these types of boards.
For more details check out the STMC web site
www.STMC.ws or contact myself or any other stmc member.

Last time in auust we had over 100 cars in a two mile long caravan. To bad it started to rain coming into Los Fresnos.
Anybody and everybody is invited. Bring out your classics, 4 cylinder, 6ers, GTs, Cobras, and specialty stangs.
I want to get around 100 stangs this cruise as well.

Thanks,

Paul Michael Kelley
South Texas Mustang Club Vice Pres
(956)844-7879
[email protected]

hope to see you all there.

last time i had 80+ mustangs, this time so far i have about 106 confirmed stangs...
if you all check out www.stmc.ws you can see pics of the last island cruise we had

also all lightning owners are welcome to come on the cruise to the beach with us...

Users who are viewing this thread