South Florida Members - Need Some Help

m1man05

Established Member
Hey everybody...first time posting here. I've been looking to purchase a '13 or '14 GT500 for some time now, and I am sold on the concept of switching from my current car (M3) to the Shelby with one hang up....I've never actually been in a moving shelby. I've seen a few at the dealerships (and love them) but don't really know what they are like in "real life".

Would any of the South Florida members be interesting in meeting up sometime so I can take a look/get feedback from you? Don't need to drive your car or anything, but would love to ride in one to get a feel before I order. I have a dealer in Michigan that has a '14 allocation for me. Hoping someone can help me out here, as dealers obviously can't, and Lethal Performance didn't even have a car to recommend (although they were very nice).

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
A lot of people on here seem to be dumping the M3's for this car. God help us. lol

Kidding, I'm sure some of them can give you some good impressions even if you don't get a ride from anyone.

m1man05

Established Member
haha I noticed that, I'm not as excited with the new M3 (I like the V8) and GT500 is a great car. Time for a change anyway.

NametoShowOther

Established Member
I had arranged to get new m3, but wanted to test drive first. Drove the M3 , fantastic car - only problem was I test drove a 2011 Shelby before and the m3 seemed well boring. Returned the M3 bought the shelby. You should be able to find a dealer with a used 12 or 11 that will let you drive. take the vast improvement that a 11/12 Shelby is over the M3 and magnified it for the 13

m1man05

Established Member
I had arranged to get new m3, but wanted to test drive first. Drove the M3 , fantastic car - only problem was I test drove a 2011 Shelby before and the m3 seemed well boring. Returned the M3 bought the shelby. You should be able to find a dealer with a used 12 or 11 that will let you drive. take the vast improvement that a 11/12 Shelby is over the M3 and magnified it for the 13

Yeah, I have no doubt the Shelby will be a blast. Just wanted to get a feel before pulling the trigger. Thanks for the input.

Copper&Black

Established Member
Just saw your message today, sure I'll take you out for a ride this weekend if you want. PM me your phone number and we can set it up for Saturday.

Anarchy

Established Member
Love the car. Everything the car lives up to and more in my oppinon. I could not secure one here in Charleston SC so ordered from a dealer in Jacksonville FL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I'm down in Miami.

BTW -- I can't figure out how to PM someone here....vBulletin software is normally straight forward...what am I doing wrong lol

Left click on the person name, and you will see, "Send private message"

I am in N. Miami, and I have a 2011 PP modded up. But I cannot romp on her for you, as I am breaking in my clutch I just tossed in.

m1man05

Established Member
Left click on the person name, and you will see, "Send private message"

I am in N. Miami, and I have a 2011 PP modded up. But I cannot romp on her for you, as I am breaking in my clutch I just tossed in.

Would love to check it out sometime. Starting to really like these Shelby's.

On the PM issue, I think either Admin enabled me (I sent them a help message) or I needed 5+ posts. I see it now, thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread