South Florida Cobra's

svt-tmleader

Established Member
Anybody up for a pre-meeting get-together? Sunday at Crabby Jacks on Federal Highway in Deerfield. 6-9pm. I will be going, Lethal said he is gonna come by, and I have a buddy with a 99. Lets get some representation out there! Then don't forget the SVTOA meeting on Tuesday 11/12.

Barry

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
SOunds cool. YOu can count me in. Ill see you there Barry!

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I will try and make it will have to see if my wife wants to go.

btw, I saw two 03's on Monday at Georgia pig a Blue one and a Black one with tinted windows was that anybody here? I am not sure if the Black one was an 03 we were leaving when I saw them I am certain the Blue one was.

lethal

Established Member
Originally posted by toofast4u
I will try and make it will have to see if my wife wants to go.

btw, I saw two 03's on Monday at Georgia pig a Blue one and a Black one with tinted windows was that anybody here? I am not sure if the Black one was an 03 we were leaving when I saw them I am certain the Blue one was.

LOL! That was Dave and I just before we headed over to Steeda. I also ran into a Blue Cobra headed south, he got off the 595 interchange from 95. Had Miami Hurricane plates on.

My car is easy to pick out, just take a look at the plate =)

Anyhow, I'm in Barry. Brian, sorry I didn't make it last week to speak with you. Ed had us all working our butts off on the cars. Claying is not easy... especially when your helping a friend with his 3 year old S4 -- needed like 3 bars of clay for his alone.

If you see a black and blue Cobra running around Broward its probably Dave and I headed somewhere to raise some hell. Sure is fun seeing other Cobras on the road ... I just grin when the people around me don't know how much fun I'm having just driving my car.

Lunch with your buddy at the Georgia Pig = $28.00
Getting you car dyno'd and getting an inkjet print out = $75.00
Driving home and handing an M5 his ass = priceless.

Let's not get into a debate here, all I can say is, I stepped into it and Mr. M5 atitude was a few cars back =)

Later all.

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
When is the next South Fl SVTOA metting? And how do you get to Crabby Jacks on Federal Highway, I'm coming from Miami.

Later
Jess

svt-tmleader

Established Member
To get to Crabby's, take I95 north to SW 10th st (Deerfield) then head east. When you get to Federal Hwy (US1) make a right. It will be on you right a couple houndred yards down.

The next SVTOA meeting is Tuesday, November 12 @ 7pm in the service dept meeting room at Maroone Ford of Margate. Copans Rd.

Haboo

Established Member
Barry, I'm in for Sunday evening at Crabby Jack's.

Yes, that was John and I at the Pig... Always interesting to spot another '03 in the area.

David

Haboo

Established Member
BTW - I was behind John when he smoked the M5. It was on Atlantic just before University - and it was impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread