South Carolina Trooper stops Motorcycle chase....

93fakesnake

Established Member
Thats right don't run!!!! And no he didnt lose his job. He got two days suspended and lost his rank and %10 of his pay. The news didnt say that the motorcycle was stolen and the guy riding it had suspended license and warrants!!! I think the news said it was lower part of the state

My94GT

Established Member
i could see if it was a car chase but a bike chase, cops need to just back off sometimes its better to let someone run.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
dude shouldnt run lol.. what if he ran red light and caused two cars to hit head on and some one got killed..then wed all say, dumb ass should be shot.
but when hes the one that gets messed up, its all on the cops:shrug:

that's pretty sad the trooper was suspended, lost rank and pay for doing his job...apprehending a criminal who broke the law.

what if that kid n the motorcycle had killed someone during that chase?

sorry but the trooper did the right thing, they should give him a medal, a promotion, and a raise, and 4 days of paid vacation.

SFMach1

EAT ME!
Established Member
i-like-turtles.jpg

darkcrayz

Established Member
that's pretty sad the trooper was suspended, lost rank and pay for doing his job...apprehending a criminal who broke the law.

what if that kid n the motorcycle had killed someone during that chase?

sorry but the trooper did the right thing, they should give him a medal, a promotion, and a raise, and 4 days of paid vacation.

exactly. people wouldnt run if they knew cops would ram them. instead people think they can run from the cops without ramifications, and as such people run.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
See.. bikers abuse their privilege of running from the cops because they "know" cops wont dare ram a biker. So for once im glad the cop hit the biker.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
YES!!!! about friggin time!!! like said above, too many people/ specailly bikers abuse the fact cobs wont, and sometimes cant chase them.

Cop did a good thing, i think he was perfectily in his boundries to do this, hell this is how more car chases should be instead of letting them run for so long, just sacrifice the cop car and ram the shit out of them instead of giving them the chace to injure/kill multiple innocent bystanders..

and to whoever said he should be fired.. i hope you run from the cops one day and one of them does that to you.. you friggin bastard.. i hope they beat you with a baton as well..

fire

Bleeding Blue
Established Member
im not a biker, chances of anyone losing their lives besides the actual biker from a biker running/speeding are low, I dont think cops should even chase bikers.. cops probably hurt civilians by chasing bikers more than bikers hurt civilians, but believe what you want

Users who are viewing this thread