South Bend DXD 26 Spline Clutch

Schmuckingham

Established Member
South Bend DXD clutch for a 26 spline input shaft. Rated to hold 600ish ft/lbs and is BNIB, tape is not even cut yet. Only reason I am selling this is I need something to hold more power :rockon:. $300

IMG_0299.gif

IMG_0300.gif

IMG_0301.gif

turbovenom

Established Member
I called south bend as I was looking for a 26 spline and heard of theres, went to look yours up on their site to see which clutch it was the have like 10 different ones at least, and number didnt match so when I called they said it was for the older 5.0, was that correct? or was phones rep wrong maybe? Im looking for the 4.6 with t56 26 spline

Schmuckingham

Established Member
I called south bend as I was looking for a 26 spline and heard of theres, went to look yours up on their site to see which clutch it was the have like 10 different ones at least, and number didnt match so when I called they said it was for the older 5.0, was that correct? or was phones rep wrong maybe? Im looking for the 4.6 with t56 26 spline

I was going to use it in an older 5.0 car but I have a T56 in the car, let me call them and ask on Tuesday and see if I can get some clarity.

Users who are viewing this thread