South Africa or Austrila for next vacation?

South Africa or Austrila for vacation?

• South Africa

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Austrila

Votes: 37 84.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
So every other year my wife and I try to go on a international vacation. We did a European trip two years ago and just did Costa Rica (a must go if you haven't!!) this Christmas. Now we are planning our next major trip and have come down to two countries. South Africa or Austrila . SVTP, if you had your choice between the two, which would you go with and why? Both seem to be awesome places to visit and having a hard time deciding. I am leaning toward South Africa but not by much.

*Admin: Can someone edit spelling Australia in title and poll?*

Last edited:

Ponyracer1

Established Member
South Africa=animals that want to eat u

Australia=GIANT spiders and pretty much all the most deadly snakes in the world

I'd go to Canada.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
South Africa!

You can go on a safari, take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain, visit some AMAZING wineries(Mulderbosch, De Toren, Fairview and more), go swimming with great whites, etc. Oh, and they might have lost the record, but they had the tallest, fastest, and longest zip line in the world as of not too long ago.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
If you read the entire post you would see I edited asking an admin to fix it....................but thanks spelling Nazi.

yes. But what is ironic is that you asked a mod to correct the title and poll, but not the misspelling in your actual posting.

So every other year my wife and I try to go on a international vacation. We did a European trip two years ago and just did Costa Rica (a must go if you haven't!!) this Christmas. Now we are planning our next major trip and have come down to two countries. South Africa or Austrila . SVTP, if you had your choice between the two, which would you go with and why? Both seem to be awesome places to visit and having a hard time deciding. I am leaning toward South Africa but not by much.

*Admin: Can someone edit spelling Australia in title and poll?*

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I had to take my son to the doctor the other day and the first question they asked was if I have traveled to Africa in the last 6 weeks. That place is such a shithole that some companies will not let you come back to work for over a month after you have returned. They need a safety buffer to see if you caught any nasty diseases. I also believe that you need to get a bunch of vaccinations before you go.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I had to take my son to the doctor the other day and the first question they asked was if I have traveled to Africa in the last 6 weeks. That place is such a shithole that some companies will not let you come back to work for over a month after you have returned. They need a safety buffer to see if you caught any nasty diseases. I also believe that you need to get a bunch of vaccinations before you go.

different part of Africa.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
South Africa!

You can go on a safari, take a cable car to the top of Table Mountain, visit some AMAZING wineries(Mulderbosch, De Toren, Fairview and more), go swimming with great whites, etc. Oh, and they might have lost the record, but they had the tallest, fastest, and longest zip line in the world as of not too long ago.

This^^^

And don't forget to grab some AIDS while you are there.

Machdup1

Established Member
When I was living in AU, there was a SA guy who had just immigrated to AU from SA because the women in his life had an 75% chance of being raped.

Australia rocks. It is a nice blend of Europe and Asia.

All of Africa is a crap shoot.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
When I was living in AU, there was a SA guy who had just immigrated to AU from SA because the women in his life had an 75% chance of being raped.

Australia rocks. It is a nice blend of Europe and Asia.

All of Africa is a crap shoot.

So that's why Planter moved to South Africa.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Just to mention

If you just got back from Costa Rica, make sure to check yourselves for parasites according to ''monsters inside me''- yeah i know

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Ive been to neither, but had four cousins go to auzzie. they said it was great.

Plus epic burnout contests.

Users who are viewing this thread