Source for Carbon Fiber Parts?

amorrow

Established Member
Hi, just reaching out to see if anyone has recommendations for various carbon parts for our cars. Parts like mirror housings, cowl covers, door window switch panels, etc.

There used to be this place called Paper Flames Racing years ago if any of you remember. Looking for stuff like that.

Thanks!
Adam

scottydsntknow

Established Member
yep, carbon driven. Hopefully you are actually gonna race the car and need weight reduction vs just carbon fiber everything ala 2002 FATF ricer.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
Then spend your money on shit that will make the car faster or handle better IMO. If your car is the yellow one in your avatar it already looks awesome. But its your car, you do you.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_1150.JPG
IMG_1091.jpg
IMG_1129.JPG

I used carbon driven for interior parts and they are high quality pieces, even bought their 3rd brake light. I still want their fog light bezels. I am very happy with their products and would recommend them.I am looking at carters customs as well, they make a cool rear diffuser.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

amorrow

Established Member
Parts will be for another project that’s just getting started. Yellow car has remained pretty much unchanged aside from tires for about 10 years now, and will remain so. If I need guidance on how to spend my money now I know who to contact, thanks for that. Lol

amorrow

Established Member
Oh nice, I didn’t see those window switch panels on their website. Those are from Carbon Driven? Parts look great!

I will stick with factory audio though, and see they only offer double din player surround.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
You can always have whatever parts you need hydrodipped as well. I like the single DIN too, I get to keep the pocket for my wallet and garage door opener and still can run a nice unit. I don't see the point of a double DIN right in front of the shifter.

Adower

Established Member
Oh nice, I didn’t see those window switch panels on their website. Those are from Carbon Driven? Parts look great!

I will stick with factory audio though, and see they only offer double din player surround.
They’re there. I just checked. :)

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
You can always have whatever parts you need hydrodipped as well. I like the single DIN too, I get to keep the pocket for my wallet and garage door opener and still can run a nice unit. I don't see the point of a double DIN right in front of the shifter.

I have a back up camera that goes through the double din and it’s freaking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Adower

Established Member
Thanks, yea I noticed they’re listed on site for 94-04 but just weren’t listed with the 94-98 section. They look good!

I want to pick up the window switch panel, door cups, and possibly the pillars.

amorrow

Established Member
Awesome. All their stuff looks nice in the images I’ve seen. I won’t do very much in exposed carbon, but ordered the window switch panels and cowl cover. Would also like taillight bezels and side mirror housings.

Users who are viewing this thread