Sound clips and/or videos etc.

luvgun74

Established Member
Ok i have now officially had my 08 grabber orange gt 500 for a whole month now and from what i see on this site, there is hardly any pics, vids, or sound clips of anyone upgraded 500's. How do you people expect me to steal ideas from you as far as new wheels and exhausts etc if you don't post any for me? LOL I'm actually looking at the super snake rims and i see someone on here has them on a tungsten 500 i believe. But please post them pics and vids if you have them. Thanks! I also kinda like the Shelby redlines as well but am hesitant since i havent seen them on a 500 yet.

manOwar

Established Member
Hop in...:pepper:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56S_kP_rzpw"]YouTube - Kenne Bell GT500 Ride[/ame]

Not he SS wheels but I like em'.

mustangshoot21jq5.jpg

mustangshoot32cg5.jpg

skyhighsd

Established Member
Man I love manOwar's car :beer:
To Op check out youtube for a good amount of sound clips for exhaust ideas. As far as wheels the SS wheels look good but I would go after something different then the rest JMO

luvgun74

Established Member
All i can say is...............WOW! When i grow up i wanna be JUST like ManOwar! LOL Beautiful bro!

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
here you go, and like Skihighsd said YouTube is a plethora of GT 500 video bites. H.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_i2CJcjSRE"]YouTube - Shelby GT 500 with JBA full exhaust 1st gear drive by[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wb8I3Srrkk"]YouTube - GT 500 with full JBA exhaust[/ame]

luvgun74

Established Member
here you go, and like Skihighsd said YouTube is a plethora of GT 500 video bites. H.
YouTube - Shelby GT 500 with JBA full exhaust 1st gear drive by
YouTube - GT 500 with full JBA exhaust
Sounds good man! Okay let me ask another question then, I have managed to free up 500 bucks to put into the Shelby. Beings it's bone stock so far what would be your first mod? I've narrowed it down to either an sct tuner or an axle back. Any ideas will greatly be appreciated.

70SCJ

(Ret) USMC F/A-18 Driver
Established Member
Sounds good man! Okay let me ask another question then, I have managed to free up 500 bucks to put into the Shelby. Beings it's bone stock so far what would be your first mod? I've narrowed it down to either an sct tuner or an axle back. Any ideas will greatly be appreciated.

If you can put together another 300 or so, go for the stage 1 (intake and tuner)
You will definitely feel and hear the difference. Takes 25 minutes to install and adds about 60 horses.

In the market section on occasion you can find someone selling their tuner and intake and get a pretty good deal.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

You might be able to find both on here or other forums used but in like new condition. I bought a JLT intake and SCT tuner which included 3 tunes, one being an EVO tune, for a total of $300. They only had a couple hundred miles on them.

skyhighsd

Established Member

If you are happy with the power right now I would say to find a axle back and get some sound out of it. Would have to agree with evasive look at the for sale section great way to save some coin and get more bang for the buck.

Users who are viewing this thread