SOS Gauge POD and Nexus Autometer gauges

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I've got some Nexus gauges and an SOS pod for sale. These are a perfect match to the color changing gauges of the S197. Have an oil pressure and water temp gauge, do not have sensors they were left in the car when sold, but have all other parts including controller and remote. Also have SOS dual pod gauge setup with raptor claw in Charcoal for S197. All parts in perfect shape aside from the missing sensor, you can get the wire and sensor reasonably from Autometer. Will make someone a hell of a deal, I've got over $1000 invested in the setup, but no longer have S197. Looking for $500 for the entire setup plus shipping, or would be interested in trade for parts. Just picked up an '01 Cobra convertible let me know what you've got. This includes

- SOS Pod with raptor claw (no shift light)
- Autometer Nexus Water Temp Gauge (Will need to buy sensor/sensor wire)
- Autometer Nexus Oil Pressure Gauge (Will need to buy sensor/sensor wire)
- Autometer Nexus Controller
- Autometer Nexus Remote with memory card for playback

As you can tell I don't post much but have been around the Mustang boards in one form or another for 15 years, and have good Ebay feedback if you'd like to check that.

Thanks,
Jason

SOSPod.jpg

Nexus-Gauges.jpg

interior.jpg

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Thanks man. I'll be heading to the shop that's got my car to pick up the tank. I'll get it out first thing, as well.

I can't wait to get all this stuff in my car. (My wife is going to kill me.)

:D

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Congrats, love those gauges, have three in my Shelby with SOS dash POD. Absolutely awesome.....

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
The gauges got here yesterday. Thanks again, man.

In looking at them, the raptor claw piece is missing, so I'm hoping you have it lying around somewhere.

Also, you mentioned I need to replace a wire. Which wire do I need to replace?

Thanks again,
Alan

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Hey man, I replied to your PM too, but the wires that you'll need are the ones that run from the sensors to the controller. As for the claw, it's attached to the side of the bottom pod, you'll attach your shift light to this piece and run that wire through the hole in the back of the pod for a clean install.

You can download the install instructions from Autometers site but it's a fairly straight forward install. I left the gauges wired onto the gauges, simply plug that single wire into the brain, supply power and ground to the brain and once you hook the sensors up each of those wires plug into the labeled ports on the brain too.

Good luck, let me know if you have any other questions.

Jason

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
Thanks man.

My brain isn't working properly, apparently. For whatever reason, I thought there was an actual plastic "claw" that clipped to the raptor.

Here are the gauges installed. I can't believe how easy they were to wire up. (Still waiting on the wire and the sending units, though.)

Check it out:

th_b3c3dcfc.jpg

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Cool man, you weren't kidding around when you said you were wanting to get them in ASAP. Glad you got everything figured out, I received the Canton pan as well. As soon as I can figure out how this trader rating thing works I'll post feedback for you.

Thanks,
Jason

Users who are viewing this thread