SOS gauge pod and Lunar A/F gauges

1raw93svt

Established Member
I still have not recieved my sos gauge pod i purchased from this ****!! Usps could not get the package to me due to label falling off or a defect in the package!! This guy did not insure the package so usps wont do shit about it!! He also refuses to refund me all my money being that there was a issue with his package or his label!!! I lost out 65 dollars doing business with this guy and he dont give to shits about it!!! Pretty much i just gave this guy 65 dollars and i lost out huge!! No wonder he has hella pages of ttt and im glad no one is buying his shit!! BEWARE EVERYONE unless you like just givin your cash away!!

Blackwidow00GT

Established Member
My feedback speaks for itself. Stuff happens get over it! I worked with you as best I could and just because I wasn't willing to do everything you wanted me to do doesn't make me a horrible seller. Also I lost way more money in the deal then you did, so stop crying foul. I didn't have to refund you any of the money if I didn't want too.

1raw93svt

Established Member
Im not crying at all girl!! Its your responsibility if you dont insure something and its lost its on you bro!! it makes you a shitty seller cause you wrre not worried about getting me all my money back!!! But uts all good man keep doing your thing youll get yours!! :)

so_r_crazy

Established Member
I have to agree if you used USPS and the item was lost in mail and you failed to insure, you rightfully owe the buyer a full refund if it was requested. If the buyer never received how can they be on the hook for any money if item was never delivered. Always track and insure unless your willing to eat the loss.

Sent by talk to text...mistakes expected.

1raw93svt

Established Member
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! HOW THE **** COULD YOU THINK ANY DIFFERENT!!! Thanks very much SO_ R_CRAZY!!!! He seems to think totally different!!! Makes no sence to me his theorys!!!

IF YOU SHIP SOMETHING WITHOUT INSURANCE AND THE BUYER NEVER GETS THE PACKAGE ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REFUND ME ALLLLLLLLLLL MY MONEY!!!!! NOW GET ON YOUR PAYPAL AND PAYPAL ME 65.00 'S BEFORE I FEEL LIKE MAKING THIS REALLY NASTY!!

Users who are viewing this thread