Sort of new here.

_OveR-KilL_

Established Member
Well, This is more of a father and son project. About two years ago i finally convinced my dad to buy a mustang. So we started looking around, trying to find a 1995 GT. Then we decided to look for a GTS. we looked for a few months. then gave up on the whole GTS factor and just tryed to find a GT. A few days after we gave up. My dad found a DSG 1995 mustang GT. The perfect color for my dad. so we contacted the guy. came to find out that the mustang already had the trickflow package, intakes, heads, cam. ect. But no suspension mods what so ever. so it was basically ready for off road. all for $3100. So we got it home. Then put insurance on it. The insurance titled the car as a 1995 GTS model. My dad and i were both thrilled. Since then. the stang has been droped, tokikos all the way around. BBK springs infront. iBach in the rear. with upper and lower control arms. subframe connectors. Then the wheels (that we got just last friday) are 03-04 cobra replica's 275/35/R17 in front then 315/35/R17's in the rear:burnout:. Then longtube headers with a bbk x-pipe with flowmaster dumps :D. My part in this whole "project" would be the visual things. while my dad's is the motor ect.. now for the winter hopefully new trans with some 37:3's.

http://yfrog.com/jtnewwheelsj

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member

On the right by links to share this image, copy and paste the "Direct Link" sentence in IMG tags here (click this button
Capture1w21.png
) so it looks like this:

Capture11-8.png

and shows up like this:

scaled.php

Users who are viewing this thread