Sorry I've been so distant lately

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I've been having one huge nightmare with the Snake. As fate would have it, some really nice person took it upon themself to pour ashes in my tank. :cryying: It burned the fuel pump up needles to say, but I got lucky that it clogged the filter and went no further. My injectors and the rest of my motor are fine. THANK GOD! Unfortunately at the same time this happened the LLX4 chip ,that vortech sent in their SC kit, fried. Thanks for the help on that one Booyah! I at first thought it was the IAT or maybe the MAP sensor, they both checked out fine. After remembering Boo had encountered a similar problem I emailed him and found out his chip "got fragged" also. I pulled my battery terminal off, pulled the chip, reconnected the battery and the beast breathed life once again! People say the internet is useless. This is a good example of how good our people are here! I'm just glad it was something simple, afterall it could have been much worse.

OK so now I have a Steeda 255 in tank, who wants the old vortech booster pump? :D Believe it or not that thing is fine :-? Heck it is still on the car ;)

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Glad I could help

What ass would put ashes in your tank though? :gt: :mj: :fm:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
The same kind that made me buy a locking gas cap the day I brought my Cobra home and realized it didn't have a remote fuel door release...

Glad everything worked out for you GR8.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
If I knew the name of the enlightened individual that took it upon himself to tamper with my snake. I would remove his tongue through HIS ASS!

smily577.gif

Maybe bounce his head off my windshield, perhaps I could mow him down with the very car he hated so!
dead12.gif

Wildpony

Established Member
This guy needs to be taken to the local dragstrip, time him down in the water box and do a burnout on his balls!:fm: WHAT A DICK-(probably a ricer that you previously beat )

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Ashes :-?
I've heard of sugar, but never ashes. How do you know what it was that was put in there? Cut open the fuel filter or something?

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
It was so clogged up it had to be cut open to find out what the obstruction was. It being the fuel filter. The sludge that came out of the filter was BLACK. I had never heard of ashes either, but what can you say for stupid criminals!

I know! They should be sterilized after conviction so as not to polute the gene pool any further!

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
I'm not sure, but I think my dog got me on this one. I let him go on one of the stray mutts that wouldn't keep out of my yard. Had to walk about a 1/4th mile to get him. He was in the mutts yard trying to get him. OOOPS. Not a stray afterall. Not from my neighborhood either. It cut through a hole in the privacy fence the crackheads made. Just another nasty yard dog crackheads wouldn't keep in their yard. I normally wouldn't do something like that,but I had surgery not to long ago on my knee & I couldn't hold him back if I wanted to. This mutt was 5 ft from my door when I took Sebastian for his normal after work walk. I didn't even bother trying to hold him. At any rate I'll find out if the lowlife people that own the dog had anything to do with the car. The police got some fingerprints. Crooks are stupid. LOL

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Kinda like the guy who broke into my car with his bare hands and left blood everywhere, alonsg with plenty of fingerprints, of course the cops here wouldnt come look at it............

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Only problem is if they haven't been arrested before I'm just SOL. If the y don't have a record already I have no chance of proving who it was. :xxplode:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I read 3/4 of your post before I firgured out what the hell you were talking about! lol...

Find out where he banks... alot of banks will make you give them a thumb print for cash back. Wonder if the cops can look at that?

Users who are viewing this thread