Sorry Guys - Cobra and Lightning Gone, meet the new...

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Like the title says the Cobra and Lightning are gone...needed something my wife could drive everyday and hold two car seats. I think it was a good compromise though.;-)

(OLD)
BurnoutonoldNittos.gif

(Engine Shot)
DCP_0098.gif

(New Grocery Getter)
IMG_3905.gif

IMG_3893.gif

wjk

Established Member
Nice upgrade! Those srt8 jeeps are sweet!

BigDan

Established Member
I would of waited another month or so for the new GC SRT-8 and floss that instead of the older model, but if $$$ was an issue then I can understand but that new 500hp Hemi 8 speed auto sounds like a bad ass combo.

svt_fan1129

Established Member
Yeah sweet ride dude, looks sharp. I just don't understand the concept of buying that model though... Especially a SUV which pretty much loses its purpose for gas mileage and a every day use. Well considering gas prices are way cheaper in the states, well then. By all means,Have fun! Congrats.

k4u2luz2

Established Member
Thanks Guys! I find all of the JCSRT8/TBSS comparison funny. They are both nice. It comes down to which do you like better. On my street I have two neighbors that have TBSS's. And without trying to start anything, stock against stock the JCSRT8 is much faster. i have raced both of them many times and many differnet ways and the result is the same everytime. Besides its all relative...anyones car can or will be faster. Its just a matter of spending money/effort.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
No i havent i guess heads, cam and full exhaust followed by a shot of NOS is the better way

Again you lost your mind... the srt8 stock for stock, mod for mod shits on the SS. I don't know who told you, but this is 2010 you are allowed to modify other cars than a chevy SS trailblazer.

Users who are viewing this thread