Sorry another Alcoa SS wheel question

Svtheide

Established Member
I'm getting ready to purchase tires for the wheels an was wondering is anyone using a 305 or larger on a lowered shelby, I don't want to widened the rims but was just wondering before I order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I'm getting ready to purchase tires for the wheels an was wondering is anyone using a 305 or larger on a lowered shelby, I don't want to widened the rims but was just wondering before I order

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't know what tires your considering, but I tried a 295 MPSS, and it would definitely rub with a lowered car.

Svtheide

Established Member
Thinking about running the M/T drag radials an MPSS up front I've herd of guys running a 305 an lowered, my car goes in next week to get the rear suspension done an then were gonna do some measuring for rear tire size

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Hd

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Thinking about running the M/T drag radials an MPSS up front I've herd of guys running a 305 an lowered, my car goes in next week to get the rear suspension done an then were gonna do some measuring for rear tire size

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Hd

The M/T's in a 305 won't fit the car with Alcoas. They'll rub for sure. The Nitto 305's are super close, and the M/T's are 1 inch wider in the same size.

I currently have both the Nitto NT555R and M/T DR in a 305/35/20, and the M/T's are 1 inch wider than the Nitto's.

Users who are viewing this thread